chapter 17- who your superior now?

Hello! Back with more story and yeah, let continue with the story

----------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

War... war never change.

Me and my demon army are killing civilian and the city

Y/n: "I should have done this long time. I'm not here to save live, I'm here to rule the universe under the new ruler of hell!"

I heard something and look behind me to see the justice league coming at me, I smirk

Y/n: "oh so you're approaching me? Then come at me! Hellfire dragon " I inhale my breath and shoot dark flame out my mouth "ROAR!"

My dark flame came toward them and luckily they managed to dodge my fire

Superman: "stop this y/n! We will stop you from this madness."

Y/n: "madness is for crazy people."

Wonder woman: "we trusted you!"

Y/n: "that the thing. You don't trust a devil."

I charge at superman and fist to his face. Knocking him out of his team, green lantern use his ring to create a large launcher and shoot me, but that didn't even effect me. I shoot dark heat vision at him and he try create a shield but it break through his ring and my heat vision went straight to his chest killing him.

Y/n: I pull the lantern ring to me and caught it on my hand, I open my hand and see the lantern ring "hmmm I wonder this ring look good on me." I crush the ring with my bare hand "or not."

By my instant, I dodge flash punch

Y/n: "they said the flash is fastest than speed of light even lighting but I was faster than your punch."

Flash: "oh yeah? Then let see who the fastest?" He speed the other way and speeding out of city "Superman is equal match to my speed."

As he running so fast. I was standing his direction

Y/n: "you may be fast, but." I smirk

He didn't stop and he took this opportunity to knock me out and I use my hand. Like a japanese showdown. I cut his upper torsos body using just my hand

Y/n: "you weren't fast enough to save your mother death." I laughed like a crazy person as his body fall to the ground.

In the blink of a eyes, I was already back to the city. I face off against wonder woman.

Y/n: I whistle "you know, when I first went to your base. You look more then a stripper even that is sexy for superhero~"

Wonder woman: "your word make me sick hellspawn."

Y/n: "hellspawn? That some racist word toward my people."

Wonder woman aim her sword at my head but I dodge it