chapter 30: power is everything

Y/N P.O.V

Lemon scene~

Watching kara sucking my cock is real heaven.

Kara: "I bet you miss this~"

I smirk as I watch Kara suck my cock, I grip on the couch and try not to moan.

Kara: 'mmmmm, tasty and pervert cock~'

She goes deep throat and sucking faster on my cock.

Y/n: 'FUCK..... YEAH!!!"

I grab Kara head and move her head faster, she can sucking more and more.

Y/n: 'fuck, I wonder what happened if impregnated her? Half krypton half devil? Nah.'

Kara sucking faster and I burst my semen inside her mouth. Kara pull her mouth away and she opened her mouth to show how amount semen I came inside her. Then she swallow my seed. Fuck, that was hot.

Y/n: "now, I want you to ride my dick~"

Kara: "as you wish~"

Kara get on my lap and she slowly inserted my dick inside her pussy. I can hear her moan.

Kara started moving her hips up and down, I can feel my dick just thrusting her in wet pussy.

Y/n: "that right, who do you belong to?~"

Kara: "you!~ only you!~"

I grab her hips and I thrust deeper and bit faster. She moan loudly.

Y/n: "better keep your mouth shut before you wake them up~"

Kara try to not moan so loud as I keep thrusting inside her.

Y/n: "oh shit, I'm going to cums!~"

Kara: "inside baby, I want feel that baby seeds from you!~"

Thrusting more and harder then my cock went in her womb and cum of my baby seeds inside her womb. Kara fell into my chest after that great pressure from having sex.

Y/n: "you are crazy when we have first sex~"

Kara: "hehe, sure did~"

Lemon end.

That was fun, having sex and tease Kara all days really put good mood on me. Then something went through my mind. I feel magic coming somewhere.

Kara: "something wrong?"

Y/n: "no, it fine, in fine. I need to head out."

I get up and shadow gather around me and I have my clothes back on.

Kara: "or you can stay here with me." She smile

Y/n: I smile back "I love to, but there more devil work to be done. I'll call you when I'm done~"

I warp myself out my apartment.

Timeskip brought you by y/n lift two planets with only one hand.

Third P.O.V

After y/n look through earth and searching powerful magic, he spotted one and he speed toward that area until he met with someone familiar.

Y/n: "so, this is what I feeling, huh? Spectre."

"