Chapter 22

Pronounced

Zaerochi : Zey-ro-chi
Zairoji: Zay-ro-ji
Ezekiel: E-ze-kiyel
Shawn: Syown
Kairo: Kayro

And the rest kung pano nyo sila basahin yun yon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris

The hell ano ba tong sinasabi ko?!

"I mean friendly date." Bawi ko sa sinabi ko dahil baka kung ano ang isipin nya.

She would have answered when someone spoke.

"Congrats Angelica." Clark said to Angelica with a smile, but I noticed that Angelica's shocked look was replaced by a serious face when she faced the man in front of her now.

"Thank you Clark." Pekeng ngiting sabi ni Angelica kay Clark o mas sabihin nating Sean.

Why did you suddenly missing in action Sean?

"Your welcome, btw eres una buena actriz" I didn't quite understand the last thing Clark said to Angelica, because it was pronounced weakly as if he was sure that only Angelica could hear and he used a different language but I could read the opening of his mouth.

eres una buena actriz?

What is eres una buena actriz?

Napatingin ako Kay Angelica na ngayon ay poker face na nakatingin kay Clark.

"Congrats again, by the way mauna na ako." He said smiling and turned to me, I just nodded. He pretended to pass me but he suddenly stopped and whispered something. I looked at Angelica, she wasn't looking at us but she was looking in the other direction and she was obviously thinking deeply.

"Don't just trust anyone." He whispered coldly and I even felt that he smirked slightly.

You don't have to remind me, I know what I'm doing and I know who to trust. I would have said that but I didn't say it, but I kept my serious face. Nang mahalata nyang wala akong balak sumagot, napailing sya at nag deretso ng lumakad.

Maya maya lang....

"Oo ang sagot ko." Sabi ni Angelica out of nowhere, mabuti nalang nakuha ko kung ano ang ibig nyang sabihin. "Magbibihis lang ako." Sabi nya na sinagot kolang ng tango.

Maya-maya lang ay dumating na sya, pinasadahan ko ang suot nya. Nakasuot nalang sya ngayon ng white T-shirt and short shorts. Napapalunok na nag-iwas ako ng tingin ng bumaba ang mga mata ko sa hita at binti nyang sobrang puti at kinis.

"Let's go?" I asked and took the paperbag she was holding, where there was the gown she wore earlier and the backpack that was hanging behind her. All she holds now are the flowers and crown. She did not answer but just nodded.

We were in the middle of a trip when suddenly my ringtone rang, a sign that someone was calling. Napakunot ang noo ko ng mabasa ang name ni Gie sa caller.

"Why?" I asked when I answered the call.

["Kuya....ang...sakit ng pu...puson ko, can you...go home...now?"] Nahihirapang sabi nya at pakiramdam ko maiiyak na sya base sa boses nya.