TWELVE

MILLER: U.S.A. leading Russia two-to-one here in the third period.

Russ Tyler, Team U.S.A.'s newest member from Los Angeles calling for the puck. He gets it.

"It's knuckle puck time," Russ said preparing for his signature move.

He winds up. He shoots. He scores!

*Time skip*

y/n pov:

We were in the locker room and we hear Gordon say "I told him no visitors, but he wanted to congratulate you anyway" He walks in with a tall dirty blond-haired man. 

He was wearing a beige tux with a white button shirt and an animal print tie. THAT'S WAYNE GRETZKY!

"That's Wayne Gretzky," Jesse says.

"Can I shake your hand?" Averman asks. "Guys this is The Great One," Charlie says shaking Wayne's hand.

"Wayne's fine," Gretzky said chuckling.

We all stand by Wayne and took a photo with him. "Say, hockey," The photographer said. "Hockey!" we all yelled smiling. 

The first row was Ken, Averman, Jan, Julie, and Jesse. In the middle, it was Russ, Charlie, Me, Wayne, Connie, Goldberg, Gordon, Guy, and Luis. The back row was Mr. Tibbles, Mackay, Dean, Dwane, Fulton, and Adam.

I can't believe I met Wayne Douglas Gretzky the greatest Canadian ice hockey player!!

*time skip your at your dorms*

We were now at the dorms. I consume a lot of time in the guy's dorms. Listening to music and rocking out with Dean and Fulton, pulling jokes on either Dwayne or Guy, drawing with Connie, viewing movies with Julie on the VCR, skating with Charlie, or spend time talking to Adam. It was getting so late. I had already taken a shower. My h/c h/l was drenched with water.

I had already put my nightwear on. I was just wearing plaid PJ pants and a t-shirt. I walked over to the guy's room and knocked. I hear Goldberg's voice "Who is it?"

"It's Y/n, Can I come in?" I say. "Uh hold on" he shouts. What are they doing? I asked myself. "Hurry quick hide it!" I hear someone shout. I hear something fall. "Okay, come in!" Jesse shouts.

I open the door and see them all sitting on the floor. I furrow my eyebrows and look at Ken to see he has some food around his mouth. So they are hiding food? I thought to myself.

"So I just came to say goodnight," I lied. 

"Oh well goodnight," Dwayne said quickly. I nod my head slowly and start walking out. I hear noises once I was about to close the door.

 I open the door quickly to see them all eating food. "Aha!" I yelled. Luis who was about to sit down dropped his powder-white donut and his eyes were wide.

"You didn't even offer me any food?" I said dramatically. Averman laughs nervously. "No?" He said. 

"Oh come on may I have one donut?" I asked smiling. "Of course," Charlie said dreamily. Jesse nudges him. "Oh uh no? I don't know" Conway said. "Please?" I ask.

"Oh all right," Dwayne says. I smile even more and sit down with the boys and get a donut. "Guys I had always thought Coach was an L 7 weenie," I said laughing and doing the hand movement. (I love squints) The boys started laughing along.

After I had finished my donut I got up and left the boy's room and started heading to bed.

*next day*