Flustered

Request from AutumnPlayz06. This is such a cute idea!!

~'~'~

"Hello, Anti."

Anti turned to Dark and grinned. "Hello, Darky what's tall dark, and handsome need?"

Dark gulped. "Well, I was hoping, dreaming, fuck no. Where was I?"

"Are you okay?" Anti asked.

"Yes, would you care to, no too formal, give me a moment?" Dark rocked back on his heels and took a deep breath. "Um please, no I'm not begging. I'm not pathetic."

"Dark you're scaring me."

"Would you go out with me!" Dark shouted. He gasped and clapped a hand over his mouth. "I am so sorry that was so extremely rude. I do apologize. Please go back to your business I'll be in-"

"Dark."

Dark froze. "Yes?"

Anti giggled. "I would love to go out with you."

"Really?"

"A manipulator and seducer such as yourself stumbling over your words for little old me," Anti whispered and walked towards Dark until he was chest to chest with him.

Dark gulped as Anti grabbed his tie. "You're so cute. So want to watch a movie tonight?"

"I um yes."

"Cool, you'll pick me up at nine. Dress down a bit we're going to a movie theater and you're getting me popcorn."

"Okay."

Anti smiled and kissed Darks cheek. "See ya then hot stuff," Anti whispered and walked off.

Dark grinned and turned around, stumbling as he did so. "Holy shit," he whispered.