Letters

Request from Tumbler.

~'~'~

"Anti you've got a letter," Chase called.

Anti hopped out of his chair and ran over to the dad ego. "Give give give!"

Chase rolled his eyes. "What's the magic word?" he asked.

"Please?" Anti whispered.

Chase nodded and handed him the letter. "Tell your lover there's something called email."

Anti rolled his eyes. "This is more romantic." he hissed and walked upstairs to his room. He closed the door and threw himself on his bed. He ripped open the envelope and pulled out the letter. He smiled softly as he started to read.

My Dearest Anti,

             I wish I could be there saying these words to you. You deadly virus whom I adore. I miss you so much. I wish you could be with me. Either in the mansion or at your cottage. I want you here with me. Alas, another heist has come and I must make sure that Wilford and the others behave. The filming is going as planned. Thank god. I don't want to be away longer. Wilford has grown bored and has resorted to trying to shoot random birds he sees. If he doesn't stop we may be caught. Actors have also grown increasingly difficult. I fear I may punch him. If you were here I wouldn't have to worry. You would have punched him for me. That is what I adore about you. I long to hold you. My sweet Irish bell. Soon I shall be able to return.

Forever yours,

           Dark

Anti giggled. "Fucking moron," he whispered.

He set the letter on his bed stand and grabbed a pen and notepad.

~'~'~

"Dark you have a letter!" Actor called. "Who would-"

He was cut off when Dark grabbed the paper from his hand. "A colleague," he said as walked away.

He opened the door to his hotel room and stepped inside. He opened the envelope carefully and sat in a chair.

Dear Darky,

             You do know that you don't have to write letters like it's the eighteenth century. Also, there's this thing called email. Chase wanted me to remind you of that. I know this is more romantic and personal but please let voice chat. I want to hear your voice. I miss it. Just like I miss you. Come back and hold me, please. It's cold in bed without you. I've invested in a weighted blanket. It also keeps me from floating in bed. Please punch Actor it'll be great! Tell Wilford if he makes you late home I'll be the one to end his life.

Love,

           Your Anti

Dark smiled at the letter. "I'll be back as soon as I can love."