Missing

Anti paced back and forth. "Where is he?"

Google sighed. "We don't know. We told you. We're looking for him."

Anti hissed and glitched wildly. "Look harder or I'll break down that firewall of yours and make you glitch out for days! How would you feel about being inferior?"

Google sighed and looked back at his computer. "Glitchy boy maybe you need to calm down," Wilford said. "Relax we can go get drunk or-"

"Shut the fuck up Warfstache the love of my life is missing and I want him back!"

Wilford took a step back. "Have some sugar," he said, grinning as he handed him a lollipop.

Anti smacked it out of his hand. "I'm going to look at myself. You're all useless!"

Anti glitched away and Google rolled his eyes. "Isn't Darky boy at a meeting."

Google nodded. "He was but he decided to stay for a little longer. He's planning something. At the moment he's a jewellery shop."

Wilford laughed. "Antis going to kill him."

~'~'~

Anti glitched to Darks last known position in California. He hissed and looked around, spotting an electronics store. He walked into it and disappeared through a phone on the counter, causing the teenager at the cash register to scream.

He floated through the internet, dodging zeros and ones and trying to keep himself together.

Eventually, he found what he was looking for. The last text Dark had received was from Google telling him that Anti was worried and being a dick.

Anti rolled his eyes and looked through his call history. The last one had been to some sort of store. He grinned and glitched up only to freeze. Darks phone was off. "Fuck," he cursed.

Of course, he would have forgotten. He turned to leave but spotted an opened tab. He had checked into a hotel. A hotel with a tv. Anti glared as he read through the tab. He hissed again and glitched away.

~'~'~

Dark paced back and forth. "Hey Anti, no why would I say that? Hello my dearest," he groaned. "This-"

He was cut off when the tv lit up with static and Anti jumped from it, tackling Dark to the ground. "Found you! You were gone for four days! You were only supposed to be gone for two!"

Dark blinked up at him. Antis bandage needed changing, he had bled through it long ago. His hair was a mess and his eyes were bloodshot and filled with worry. "You just went rough! Why?"

"Marry me?" Dark whispered.

Anti blinked. "What?"

Dark held up a black ring with a red gem centred in the middle. "Marry me?"

"Why are you asking me now?"

Dark sighed. "Because you are upset. I'm sorry Anti it was supposed to be done in two days but I got cold feet. I was scared of what you would say. I believe I've made it worse. So," he brushed so hair out of Antis face, "marry me?"

Anti nodded. "Yes, you absolute idiot! I'll marry you!"

Dark smiled as Anti took the ring and slipped the ring onto his finger. "I love you."

Anti sniffed as tears flowed down his face. "I love you too. Just never leave me again. Tell me where you are."

"Of course Anti."

Anti sobbed and buried his face in Darks chest. "I love you so much, you idiot."

Dark smiled and pulled him closer, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I should probably tell Google not to come to get you."

"Probably. I'll be angry later though. I'll kick your ass after I'm done being happy about this."

Dark chuckled. "Of course."