They'll Pay

Day five

(Part of the twenty one day thing most of these are on my ego ships book)

For context Anti is an Agender Eel siren and Dark is a genderfluid octopus siren

~'~'~

Anti peaked out from a sunken ship and grinned. They swan out of the hole, their eel-like tail moving slower than normal to try and keep quite. They grinned when they saw their prey. They slowly approached and then they struck.

Dark screamed as Anti jumped on her. "What the hell?" he asked.

Anti giggled and winked at them. "Got you!"

Dark groaned and ruffled her hair. "You're a jerk," they said, their tentacles moving to propel him across the water and away from Anti.

Anti rolled thier eyes. "Come on Dark I'm sorry," Anti whined.

Dark huffed and Anti swam in front of him. Anti gently reached out to touch the octopus creature's shoulders. "Hey I love you," they whispered, gently running his hands down Darks chest and over the bandages that covered the top of his chest. They grinned at Dark and laughed softly at their lover.

Dark raised an eyebrow. He laughed and swam away quickly. Anti groaned. "Dark please!" they cried.

Dark laughed and continued to swim up to the surface. She stopped right as she was about to breach the surface. Anti caught up to them and frowned. "You ok?" they asked.

Dark shook his head and slowly sank back down. "I don't like it."

Anti nodded and pulled Dark into a hug as they sunk back into the depths. "It's ok they're not any ships around today."

Dark nodded and stared at Anti's earrings. Anti noticed he was looking and laughed. They messed with the fishing hooks in their ears. "I killed for them."

Dark nodded slowly. Anti grinned and pressed kisses over her face. "These are my trophies. I ate them all for you dear."

The other siren sighed as Anti clung to them. "I love you."

"I love you too," Anti said. "I'm sorry for scaring you."

"It's ok," Dark whispered. "I love you, my pufferfish."

Anti puffed out their cheeks and blew out bubbles. Dark snorted and sighed. Anti rested their head on Dark's chest. They stared at the bandages that once were a fashion statement for their lover but now were needed for his health. He shut his eyes again and looked up at the surface of the water. They would pay, they would all pay for hurting his love.