CHAPTER #7

DESTINY'S POV
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

As i was about  to leave the mansion , ace the great came into the mansion and told ,no scratch that, ordered me to wait for him downstairs as he wants to talk about something . i could only nod and wait for my doom .doom i say cause his tone was not very pleasant enough but i guess it never is . even for this tiny conversation , i could not stop my over excitedly beating heart.

i started wandering around only to stop by a painting on the stair wall when someone cleared their throat ,startling me. i slipped and was about to fall when a strong hand came across my waist and held  me firmly .  i dared to look in the eyes of my savior not believing my luck of being held by him  . oh my god i can die peacefully in his arms now . wait! his arms....  

oh i suddenly broke my one sided cliche romance of deeply falling for each other by looking at their eyes and muttered a light thank you .and well lets just say his not so sweet reply was hurting but then again who was planning of  growing old with him cause she saved you from slipping. OH GOD ! for the first time in my life i would have preferred falling over being saved. i mean its not like you get to hug the floor daily .

wait again .... did he just call me a pink panther ? before i could  ponder on the positive and negative view points of him giving me this nickname , his voice broke my stance .

' i have something to ask ', he said and looked at me as if finding any expected reaction. i nodded and he continued , ' you knew me earlier from high school . is that right?' . i was surprised from his question . does that mean he has noticed me back then . he was aware of my presence? my heart flutters at the mere thought of being noticed by him.

 i nodded slightly . i think this has become my new past time because my tongue usually loses its natural ability to create words in front of him .

' well , since you know me earlier there are chances that you might be involved with my enemies who could have sent you here to harm my daughter and therefore little miss pink panther ,even though i know that you wont dare to do anything stupid like this , but still , i warn you that i  will find you and end your life  if you dare do hurt my daughter' came his dangerously low and deep voice freaking the life out of me .

God who was this person ? definitely not the ace i love . he was completely different from the person now in front of me . he is no ace of mine . ' sir , believe me i have no evil intentions for your daughter or you . i am simply a person looking for a suitable job to mend her needs . you need not worry about anything least that cute cotton candy whom i spend my entire day with', i replied very calmly . well i think my inner destiny woke up to being  insulted and reacted as the devil she is . 

i have loved him  more  than anything and i knew it has not been a simple crush only . cause you don't secretly wish for someone's happiness selflessly just because of a crush . but that does not mean that i let that person cross his limits and insult me . dignity before ace the great? yes definitely .  i could feel my inner conscious being proud at me .

i could see him a bit surprised by my reaction but he immediately masked it and smirked. 'well i guess we will see that . till then good bye . just remember that no one crosses ace knight and leaves alive .' , finishing his sentence he left . yeah as if i am so free to leave other important tasks and plot his downfall . God , what does he think of himself . I left immediately  .
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

ACE'S POV 
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●●
 okay did she just turn from a nervous wreck to a bold person . Anyway i was satisfied with her response cause  no fear usually represents truth . I know i went too far with my warning but i had to make sure that she knows the consequences of doing anything stupid. Celeste's safety before every human to walk on this earth? definitely. 

with that i went to bed and drifted to a dreamless sleep .

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□
A/n
Vote.comment .follow