Chapter #17

A/n

@NizaAE, @esthermusa12, @hartaev , @slayalldaybadbitch  Thank you so much for giving my story  a chance and following me . 

And all my other readers . I would also request you guys to comment on the storyline so that I can get more insights on my story .

************************************************************** 

ACE'S POV

As soon as I entered the school building I could see all the eyes on me. well that is nothing new. I straight away marched towards Meeting room where I have asked for the presence of some humble souls along with the schools management board . I stepped inside the room to see Leo busy with his mobile phone . I swear this guy never showed a single piece of interest in anything other than his work but ever since the girl came in the picture he has changed . I mean although he keeps denying the fact that he is not affected by her actions , I know better . well but that is a story for some other day .

" Is everyone here?"

He nodded in response .

"and Xavier?"

He nodded again still with his head in the phone . God I expected a better explained answer but no this idiot wants to get it out from my mouth . Ughhh!

".... And the nanny?" I asked sounding uninterested.

Now , this time the idiot decided to look up at me to smirk on my face. God! How I would like to wipe that smirk off his face had I not other important things to deal with at the moment . He then pointed towards the last seats. I turned towards that direction to see her looking at me . We saw each other for a moment until she suddenly lowered her gaze .

Is she trying to be afraid of me now ? Like seriously . Where was her fear when she gave me a lecture as long as the Great Wall of China . Now, suddenly she is acting all afraid . Well but rest of the things aside , I am really impressed with her for taking a stand for herself . I mean most of the time she can't even form proper sentences around me , but this time she went on giving me a full fledged lecture about her thoughts . I think she is a good person to be around celeste as a caretaker . But that does not mean I am gonna trust her . She is still in the maybe list . And yeah whatever the reason , I am not gonna let her think that she can give me a scolding and escape without any consequences . She will get it ........soon.

But right now , its someone else's turn . The reason she is sitting here is to have a visual of what happens when you get on my wrong side .

Moments later , I saw Xavier enter with a handfull of snacks , moving to take a seat beside her . This idiot brother of mine enjoys scenes like these like a movie being played in a theatre . But what can I say , I like to do the same when he is in action .

"Mr Murphy . " I began with a cold and serious tone to the school's head.

"y-yes sir " He suddenly trembled out of his seat as if I broke his train of thoughts .

"I am sorry mr murphy , but your condition concerns me . You look unwell ..... like panicked .Is everything alright ?" I continued with a tone of fake concern . Oh how I love to play with peoples fear . Murphy has always been a scaredy cat and now when I call him to arrange an urgent meeting  , he is afraid for his life and school's future . 

"yes-s s-sir I am-m fine . "

"well that's great . Because today I was planning a class on moral values and I really did not want any of my present students to be less attentive due to any reasons . .What do you say Langston? " I questioned one of the other person sitting behind Murphy.

"Yes sir , E-everything is fine " He answered with all his courage .

"Great so lets begin with the class without any further delay ."

"Mrs Jone ! As a chairperson of the "Helping Fairies" Foundation , what is that you guys mainly aim at ? I questioned the lady sitting in a extra flashy outfit trying to be confident .

" We aim at helping all students to value their self-worth and find means to explore and express their ideas around by providing them the necessary means to do so . At present -"

"well that would be enough I think ." I stopped her before she could boast her memorized answer that she answers in the media on a daily basis .

"So do you think bullying has anything to do with your foundation's work ?"

"It is a hindrance as students feel demotivated and cannot express themselves without the fear of being judged . And for that I have launched a new scheme in my foundation which aims at -"

"oh! I get that" I stopped her mid sentence again before she could start promoting her oh so noble deeds . God this woman .

"Mr Fischer , as a Cheif of Police what is the thing that you work for ?"

"Justice . Mr Knight" , He said in a confident tone .

"Justice you say Dennis .....right ! Justice as was served in the case of Michelle Aura , 7 years back . Right?" 

A/n

Hey everyone ! 

Sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long .

I had a question . Whom do you like more ? Ace the great or Xavier ,the other Knight .