CHAPTER #9

DESTINY'S POV 

The entire car ride to school was good . i have realised that this other knight heir is not only too handsome for his own good but also a really nice person . All through the ride he made me enough comfortable for me to be able  to talk to him without stuttering . He parked his really very expensive car whose name i not know in the school parking lot and we started going inside . As i had expected it was the lunch time and all the little kids were out enjoying their recess period . Well watching these kids playing with no worry of the world is really a sight .

There was sitting my little cute cotton candy alone under the tree with her granola bar that I always pack in her bag for untimely hungry situations . She was surrounded by a group of kids who looked of her  age and all of them were laughing at something  while Celeste looked terrified and had unshed tears in her eyes . But the next things that i heard had the ground slipping from under my feet . 

" look , who we have here . the girl who is so bad that her mother left her , " one of the girls in the group said  which left the rest laughing loud . 

" yeah . see ! she is such a crybaby that she cannot even bear the truth . " another of the kid added . 

OH MY GOD ! my poor cute little cotton candy is being bullied in school . before i could even process the situation ,  i saw the man standing beside me moving towards the kids .His eyes held anger so fierce  as if warning everyone that  getting in his way would be a big mistake .Looking at his expressions , I so do believe that it would be really dangerous messing with him  . god! what happened to the cute sweet xavier who drove me here . 

"hey listen kids, how dare you say such things to her " , his angry voice broke my spell and i saw him carrying  celeste tightly in his arms and celeste hiding her face in the crook of his neck . my poor baby is scared . these little devils are so gonna pay for making my cotton candy cry . 

"  Listen kids , you should not say such mean things to anyone . you should be friends with each other . " i said trying to knock some sense into them . 

"my mommy says that there is no need to be friends with mean people . and she is a mean girl . so nobody will  be her freind " announced the little red head as if  what she says goes . I can imagine  her growing her into the evil mean girl of the school from whom everyone wants to keep their distance . 

"celeste is not mean !" Xavier growled back as if trying hard to  hold his anger back . He really scared them for a minute, even me . " m-mommy said her mommy  dont want her . she is a bad girl and that is why her mommy left her .   " she replied with a now wavering confidence.

ok that had be enough . god how can someone teach things like these to their children .This unleashed my alter ego .  "Listen you little devils ! this had be enough .if I ever see you kids bothering her . no scratch that . if i even saw you kids near her , I will tell your teacher and make sure you are punished for mistreating other students. " This might have scared the sidekicks of the the little red head  as they started whispering " lets so from here scarlet " in her ears . Scarlet stomped her feet and ordered " fine! I dont even want to waste my time on her , lets go . "  Oh the nerve of this girl . 

I turned towards celeste to see xavier amused and smirking at me  . knight brothers  are bipolar, this is for sure .My subconcious added . bingo . I took celeste in my arms and started drawing soothing circles in her back . my poor little cutie was sobbing silently . i dont even know since when this has been happening with her . she has suffered so much alone . my baby . 

"lets go get some ice cream ." Xavier suggested and i knew that had be the best idea to cheer her up . we bunked the rest of her day in school and  went in the car with celeste in my lap and drove  towards the ice cream parlour . a few minutes later i was sitting on a corner table with cotton candy in my lap while xavier had gone to bring us ice cream . he came with the order and we started eating . i was feeding celeste and eating mine at the same time . 

"is it tasty ?" i asked her trying to better her mood . She slowly nodded and started eating herself while taking the spoon from me . later we went back home and Xavier went saying that he had some important work to do . " ok . I will  get her to eat something and let her sleep for a while  ." We shared a knowing look and he went towards his car only to turn and say "thank you for today . i think we found the right nanny for her ." he smiled to which i smiled back . u still sure u love ace? my subconcious drooled making me mentally roll my eyes at her . destiny will stay loyal . 

he went away and i went towards cotton candy's room .