Chapter #10

SAME DAY 

KNIGHT INDUSTRIES

ACE'S POV 

I have been working since morning to crack this very important deal . It is more of a business meeting to form an alliance with the american mafia mainly withtheir leader Adrik Vasilev .

 Things with the american mafia has not been so good well since my  great grandfather had murdered their his great grandfather . He had a good reason for that nonetheless . It was self defense actually . The sicilians had made an attempt to assassinate my grandfather and take over our mafia . And the americans had helped them to enter our turf . Loyalty is taken very seriously in our world and breach of these ethics is punishable by death.  

 None other organisation  at that time went against us cause one they knew the murder was justifiable and a sign of mercy to leave his family alive actually cause  lets say that our bloodline does not take cheaters or backstabbers well and second nobody had enough power or guts to stand against us . Even now it is the same . 

But that does not mean that i will go on fighting uselessly besides Adrik does not reflect his family .He has made this quite clear ever since he had taken his fathers place . His works are quite cruel and cold .Too be honest he might be the first in their line to be such cruel  but he works by ethics .

 A man of his words , A man who had be a good option to work with . The thing is i don't want the meeting to give any wrong hints because my sole entry in america is alarming to them . and so i am planning to do it on neutral grounds and hence am thinking to plan it on neutral grounds. 

I was interrupted from my work by the phone . The caller tune said  "My  KNIGHT in SA" . I rolled my eyes at this  . I don't even want to know the full form .   He needs to stop meddling with my phone . I picked up on fourth ring"I swear to God Xavier if you ever mess with my call logs again , you will regret it ." i shouted at him angrily . He can be too much some times . 

" Ace ,Trouble in paradise . "He said . "where ?"I asked completely forgetting about his stupid trick . "at the mansion" .I did not need to hear anything after .

 "call Leo , I ll be there in 15 ." , I answered and went out of the office . 

"Sir , we have a meeting in 15 minutes " , my secretary came towards me . I gave her my I-dont - care -It -can -wait look and she nodded and scurried away . I went out of the building towards my house speedily .  

LEO'S POV

"well you see Santo , you cannot go on working according to your will and keep changing the delivery locations of the shipments  without consulting before hand with us ." Nico said for the third time but this idiot brain is still not getting it .  You see I would have finished this matter half an hour ago  but no Nico wanted to try this one without voilence . Well congratulations it is working so good . Note the sarcasm . 

" King has given me the job and had he had any problems with my work , he would have told me himself and not sent someone to complain about it " santo spat directing it more towards me . Nico had been talking all the time sitting in front of him and I have been standing by the door since then looking into my phone listening them. I looked at him with an oh so innocent face that  said - are you talking about me ? and smirked .

He has always been a jealous person for not  being in ace's close circle. But he never understands that it requires talent and intelligence more than his jealous brain can handle . And with these types of tantrums he is not going to succeed anytime soon . 

" Sir , we will be careful about it from the next time " said Carl looking at me as if getting the hint that it will not go good for them if they keep up this attitude . I smirked . I can sense Carl's fear . Well what can i say . I have this effect on people .And why not . I have a reputation to hold being the assistant to the most powerful mafia leader . 

"No Carl ! we won't be doing  anything such until told by King himself . " Santo uttered again . "I am not responsible to answer some minions who think of themselves as King himself" .

"Watch your mouth ",Nico fumed losing his patience . Finally someone got his senses back . "no , you watch your mouth around me Kid . " Santo replied angrily . I was about to interrupt when I received Xavier's text "Trouble in paradise . mansion in 15 minutes . "

Well I dont have time to play around anymore . "You see Santo , " , I said walking towards him " You have been working here since long and yet you forgot an important thing about King's working style .You are complaining about King not coming to tell you things himself , Right?" . He shrugged arrogantly as if i am joking around .

I slowly walked towards a now shaking Carl and asked " Carl would you mind reminding him that thing for me ?" Carl hurriedly nodded . "K-king speaks through sir  L-leo when h-he is not present t h-him-sself . " 

"And leo does not speak often .",Nico completed the sentence smirking at Santo. Realisation hit Santo and his face turned pale as to what waits for him .consequences of Defying King ! 

I shot a bullet straight into his head only to see his lifeless body on the floor in his pool of blood . "Carl King wants you to take over from today . and please don't make any stupid mistakes like him . King don't have time to waste on killing people who let their idiotic egos decide for them ". I ordered and went out . "y-yes s-sir " Carl  whispered . I went to my car and drove towards the mansion leaving Nico to finish things there .