CHAPTER #14

DESTINY'S POV 

I am currently looking at the most important thing for me . Ace? no way .... The floor .

reason ? Ace . This handsome piece of man has decided to watch me embarass myself in front of him for God knows what reason . Can't he write me a letter if he wants to say something . You know it will become easy for me to reply him cause then I will not be hesitant as he won't be present near me . 

U will even stutter on the paper.. my subconcious smirked at me . well that's a point as well . 

"Is she asleep?" , A cold deep voice broke my train of thoughts . 

" yes-s si-ir " . 

"Look at me " , he ordered with a hint of annoyance in his voice . 

How to tell this ..this a better human version in looks department that this is probably the most difficult thing for me to do . 

can you for once insult him properly ? my inner self proud department  is getting angry at me . 

I slowly raised my head to look at him . I am all the way imagining the beautiful movie scenes of how the shy girl looks at the boy on his unavoidable command and they lock eyes with each other and there begins their forever together love story . 

As soon as I looked up , his booming voice shot a straight arrow at my imagination shredding it to pieces. 

" Listen here and Listen good pin.. Destiny Miller , You do not get to play the sympathetic role in my daughter's life . She has me to share her issues with . I will take care of them myself .

First the fake concern in her school and now trying to manipulate the little kid with your conniving words .  I do not and i repeat I DO NOT WANT HER NANNIES TO TRY TO BECOME  HER MOTHER."

" Do what you are paid for... that is for being a nanny and not a child consultant . DO YOU GET THAT ? " 

What on earth is wrong with this man . I was completely broken by his words .  I hate being misunderstood for what I am not .  I may be many things but I do not give false condolence to get on somebody's good side . This fueled a sudden anger in me .I held my tears back that were on the verge of falling . 

He was about to go when I suddenly replied 

" Listen Mr Knight , Thank you for sharing your honest opinion  with me of what you think about me but let me tell you one thing very clearly . I don't and I repeat   I DON'T pretend anything related to  candy . I care for her deeply and truly . And for that I do  not need to carry the authentication certificate to prove myself to  others ."

He did not turn and his back was still facing me . 

" And yes I will anytime prefer beating the pulp out of those idiotic parents who dare think such thoughts for candy along with giving a piece of mind to such children too  over getting the highest score in AP Calculus or even over vanilla ice cream . "

Whatt ... yes i can any day sacrifice vanilla ice cream for candy  and don't even get me started on calculus . 

Saying this I walked out of the door mentally prepared to find myself a new job .