CHAPTER #8

DESTINY 'S POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Its been two weeks since I gave that handsome creation of God  some piece of mind .  Really u did ? My subconscious mentally rolled her eyes at me . Fine .  but i will still call it a good reply . What does he think of himself ? Ruler of the world ! Over confident greek god . Uh ! Why do i keep complementing him  even when trying to insult him . Ohhkk...  fine i ll change the topic .

Lets talk about sweet things . Yeah lets talk about Celeste . Did I mention i dropped out of college for the job . Actually it was really difficult to manage the college schedule along with the job so i decided to save some money and continue with the job alone . I ll wait till i find a suitable job which fits my study schedule and till then i ll save enough for future and yeah i can't ignore the fact that the job really pays well .

Last 2 weeks with Celeste have been quite nice . Celeste is slowly opening up to me  but i think it will take time to bond with her better cause she is very reserved . She is very obedient and shy as if always afraid of having a wrong impression on me . I mean she is just a kid and so she need not to be so reserved and afraid of others opinion . Kids have complete rights to be  naughty and  carefree . This helps them to develop socially and physiologically as well .

Right now i am entering the mansion to see Mary in the kitchen and Ace the great leaving for office.yeah that man just went past me as if i don't even exist . beautiful idiot . God i need to stop this. anyway i went upstairs to wake my little cute cotton candy and got her ready for school . we sat in the car and mr smith drove us . celeste has been comfortable around me now but i still want to know the reason behind her introvert nature, something tells me its not natural . well so i decided to act on the plan of mine . after brainstorming for a while i realised that school had be the best place to start with cause other than that she is usually home and no doubt people in the house love her so much . even the maids . plus i cant ignore the fact that she is always hesitant toward school . 

So my game plan involves going to check on celeste during her lunchtime for which i delibrately did not pack her lunch so that it can look natural if theres nothing of the sort of what i am thinking . i dont want to to attend trials in ace the great's court of - prove yourself innocent  about visiting celeste in school without the idea of hurting her and what not . i mean that is cool being a father but it hurts me cause he should have known by now that i love that little bundle of joy so much . 

as i was about to go , someone entered the lobby . well am not  that good at describing looks but still you could say that had i been not mentally committed to ace  i would have surely crushed over him . well now observing better ,he got the same eyes as ace  as well . 

" hey! you might be destiny , i am xavier . ace's brother and celeste's favorite uncle " he announced standing in front of me . 

"uhm . does celeste have any more uncles ?" i asked the genuine question popping in my head . 

he seemed a bit confused at my question but later realized why am i asking and replied "oh no sweetie , the knights production department has just two pieces of their blood version. well at least as of now ."  He said the last statement to himself more . 

by this time , my ever late mind started working i realised i am meeting ace's brother . your probable brother in law my mind went back into her fantasies. i mentally rolled my eyes at the thought . well one thing i have to say is that they are really blessed in the looks department . and in self obsessed department as well my mind added to which i could not disagree . 

'hello mr knight . hope you are doing fine . i am celeste nanny and i was going to give her lunch in school which she for.... " about time I stop . i mentally facepalmed myself . Oh my god , how do i have this talent of embarrasing myself in front of handsome men . at this rate i will die single . i concluded sadly . 

" well . xavier is fine . and you look cute when flustered. lets go " he replied with a beaming smile as if proud of something . 

did he just called me cute . abort mission marry ace . get xavier . good looks plus no rudeness so far . all in all a better version of ace . where was he when i developed feelings for that idiot . well anyway "lets go " i said and started walking with him . 

and then me being me ,my mind realises that where are we going with xavier? . "uhmm. wait where ? i mean i am going to school but where you going ?" i asked him perplexed with the use of the rest of my sanity left in me . 

" I am accompanying you there . I get to see her and know you better . so this way i get double benefit , " he announced . 

well i think that had be okay . i mean its fine till he is not ace . i will survive it. hopefully.........