her

...

"y'all say six months and i need something new

"y'all say six months and i need something new."

"EughhAaaHhhhhh! What's good y'all? WELCOME BACK!"

You heard Berlin yell from his recording room and smiled to yourself, he was streaming, playing the sims. Should you make him a sandwich? Definitely.

Getting up from your shared bed you put on your house shoes and walk to the kitchen, on your way there you pass his recording room and hear him talking to his sim.

"I need you to get the kiss Edmond ... LETS GET IT!"

And you continue on with your way.

"But nah y'all, we got the kiss in a bathroom he's pulling ig, Lemme tell y'all how I got that first kiss in with Y/n eughh."

Berlin shifted his headphones and turned to his camera, leaning back in his chair he gets comfortable. "So, it was our senior year of high school right? And it was senior skip day. We were good friends in high school she had a car, I didn't she took us to..."

"I took us to six flags magic mountain."

Berlin turned in his chair and looked back at the person that answered, a smile immediately forming on his face, he took his headphones off and placed them on his desk.

"Hey baby, what's that?" You made your way over to him from the doorway, plated sandwich in hand with a cup of water, "I got in the kitchen and made you a sandwich," You smirked.

"Baby," He looked up to you, "Okay, okay, but forreal I made you a sandwich." He fell in love with you even more. Over a cup of water and a sandwich. This man was down bad.

"Com'er."

Walking closer your objective is to walk around him and put his plate down on his desk behind him, but when you get close he grabs you by the waist and pulls you in. His arms find your shirt and he fists it, his hands finding there way under your shirt,

"Berlinnnn-"

"I love you."

He looks up at you from your shirt. Direct eye contact, and dives back in. Your heart melts, "I love you too, but B? Aren't you streaming??" And just like that his hands leave your shirt faster than his pull out game.

You laugh, "It's not funny." And at that comment your laughter gets louder. He's pressed because he forgot what he was doing.

"It's not my fault you forgot you were on a whole ass live stream with thousands of your fans."

"Yeah it is," He contradicts, "Oh?" You're quick to point

Berlin smirks, "Cause you're so damn beautiful, girl." Like he did something.

"Boy, shut up and eat your sandwich." You push his head playfully with a chuckle.

He laughs as you leave the room, only for you to come racing back and kiss him on the lips, making sure to slip in some tongue. "Girl- Ima get banned—" And just as he was getting into it you pull away and race out the door.

Closing it behind you, you found yourself leaning on it, back of your head resting on the door, love sick smile on your lips.

And then you hear him,

"When I tell y'all she's the best thing that's ever happened to me, I mean it. I'm finna marry that girl y'all."