morning

...

3 am. It was 3 in the morning and this boy was still recording, tf? He said he would be in bed hours ago, you wake up in your shared bed hours later to a cold bed and him screaming ...

This man was testing your nerves tonight.

Getting out of bed, your feet hit the cold hard wood floor and you can't help but shiver at the lack of warmth in your house seeing as it was summer. Heading for the bedroom door you hear another yell, sighing you shake your head.

"He'll be the death of me I swear to god."

Taking a quick bathroom break you make your way to his recording room, hand on door ready to knock and then another.

That's your breaking point.

It is 3 in the morning and this boy was screaming and yelling at the top of his motherfucking lungs, nah uh, it's time to put that rest. He needs to get some sleep anyways. It's for the best.

"Berlin."

He turns upon hearing your voice, "Baby, I'm recording. What are you doing up I told you to go lay down."

Ouuu this boy-

"Berlin, that was 5 hours ago." You said blank face, arms crossed. His eyes widened in disbelief, "Nah fr? Wait—" he turns quickly in his chair and checks the time, practically four AM.

"Baby- I didn't even-"

"I know you didn't. That's the problem." You cut him off. He goes to speak up again, "Just come get some sleep, please." He tries fighting you, trying to find the right words to tell you that he's fine and that he can go a little longer, but he can't. It's three in the morning.

Berlin sighs, defeated. "Okay."

He saves his five hours worth of recording, gets out of his chair, and follows you to bed.

While laying there you can't help but think to yourself. If you weren't here to stop him, would he kept on going? Rolling on your side back facing Berlin, he pulls you in and you can't help the smile that graces your lips.

The love of your life.

A workaholic.

Your workaholic.

That night you fell asleep with Berlin holding you in his arms feeling completely and underly loved under the moon light.