movie night

"Babbyy

"Babbyy." Is the first thing you hear when he walks in and then his arms find your waist, "Boy what you want," You say with a small smile that you were trying to fight.

He gave you a cheesy grin showing off his pearly whites and looked down at you, "Movie night eugh." Not really paying him attention you question him under your breath still focused on your phone.

Sensing that you're not paying attention he tries another trick, "I'll even let you pick this time." And at that last comment you couldn't help but perk up, full attention on him.

"Foreal?" You asked, excitement blooming on your face.

"Yeah, anything you want."

And just like that Berlin found you on the couch phone already forgotten, firestick remote in hand and netflix pulled up.

He had hoped you wouldn't pick some cheesy rom-com again like you always had but then again it was you so he was doubtful. He didn't mind though, the night usually ended with him falling in your arms.

Walking up to you he glanced at the screen and there he saw love don't cost a thing, "Your favorite movie?" He questioned, down to you.

"Mmhmmh! You said I could pick anything!"

"You right, you right."

"Plus you haven't seen it yet I feel like you'll like it."

"Eh, whatever you say, baby, you want popcorn or sum?"

You side-eyed him and he put his hands up quick in defense already knowing your answer. You weren't a big fan of popcorn.

You got comfy on the couch forgetting to get pillows and blankets for your long night so you look up to your boyfriend and give him the puppy dog eyes.

He already knew you wanted something, "What bru?" You point down to your bare legs, "Blankets please 'n thanks."

Sighing he walked away to get the blankets mumbling incoherent words. You had the movie ready when he came back with the comforter from your shared bed.

"You lucky I love your lazy ass."

"Purr as you should nigga."

That got a loud laugh out of you, cracking up Berlin watched you with a big ass goofy smile on his face, he loved you, so much.

"Ight, move your fat ass over."

"Yessir."

You made room for him on the couch and as soon as his behind sat down you were already molding to him like a clingy cat.

"Baby, gimme a second I just sat down."

"But Berlinnnn," You whined like a child clinging onto him more. And don't get it twisted he loved that shit he just couldn't get comfortable cause you gave him no time yet.

"Fine, fine play the movie."

You let out a happy yay and pressed play you looked over to him to find that he was already looking at you, eyes intense.

"Berlin?"

"I love you," He said with his full chest and watched your face form into an enormous smile.

"I love you too."