exposed reaction

You found yourself in a chair right next to berlin, him holding your hand and his other clicking on stuff on his desktop

You found yourself in a chair right next to berlin, him holding your hand and his other clicking on stuff on his desktop. He was so focused on that.

He pulled you out of your sleep to react to his old exposed videos seeing as you didn't watch them all, at least that's what he thought.

You tried not to show him that you weren't a huge fan of him back in the day but sometimes it slipped through. Like here and now.

"Berlin, you're not gonna find a expose video I haven't seen, I've seen almost all your gaming videos and every video on your main channel."

You told him caressing the back of his hand with your thumb. He looked over to you and just smirked mumbling an okay under his breath.

"And done." With one final click, he sat back in his chair and huffed a large breath, "what do you mean done." He pointed over to his monitor silently telling you to see for yourself.

And when you did you saw a video that you thought you would never get the chance to see, it was his Dora exposed video. You turn to him mouth a-gaped in disbelief. "How?? I thought youtube took this video down?" Sitting up from the chair Berlin smirked.

"Nah, I took it down before they could get to it a long while ago, but this is what you're watching today."

"That's pretty smart..."

"Fuck that supposed to mean?"

You just simply laughed it off like you didn't just call him slow. "You ready to start recording?" You we're bout to say yes when you forgot to use the bathroom.

"Lemme go pee real quick."

You got up walked past berlin when you felt a harsh smack connect with your ass, you turn back and give the culprit a glare but he just smirks back at you.

Walking out the room you shout down the halls, "can't you go a day without smacking my ass b?" and you just heard his infectious laugh as you descended down the hall.

Berlin sat back in his chair and sighed his heart filled with love for you, once he heard the toilet flush he sat back up waiting for you like a puppy.

"Missed me?"

"Always."

You found your seat, not before getting another smack from him and you pushed his shoulder whining a stop, and he started the recording.

"Eughh, what's good ya'll? welcomeback!" you just sat back in the chair and rolled your eyes, your ass hurt from all that smacking he be doing unnecessarily.

"Babbyyy." He slurred out the word and looked over to your sour face, "My ass hurts." You said straight up.

His mouth broke out into a grin and he leaned towards the camera and whispered 'I did that' like one of his fans was actually there as a witness.

You scoffed and crossed your arms, "ANYWAYS. This boy made me get up out of my comfy ass bed to watch his Dora exposed video, so?"

You turned to him. "So let's get started?" You push him and said duh and he pressed play.

So far the video was going good Berlin was going over the basics like he did in every video back in the day he was being extra like always but then again when wasn't here?

"FUCK OFF MY SCREEN YOU UGLY ASS RAT ASS BITCH- oh shit..."

"Tf you going in so hard on the company card for B?" You said howling with laughter, he went in so hard on that poor company card for no reason he was just living his life.

"Cause bru I was hyped up and I was ready to get that shit started I didn't wanna see that ugly ass rat."

You just continued to laugh, it got to the point where you were holding your stomach in pain.

"And here y'all go in the comments 'Berleezy, you can't call Dora a bitch, that's not right- MAN FUCK DORA."

Expose Berlin was not having it today bru. "Berlin you can't call Dora a bitch tho." you could barely get the sentence out.

"I didn't give a fuck then, ion give a fuck now."

You and berlin continued to watch the video, you laughing at everything and calling him out for doing the whole cast and crew downright dirty for literally just existing in the Dora video.

But he brought up the point that he didn't care that everyone and everything was gonna get some no mercy in that bitch.

Right, when the video was bout to end you brought up, "hold up, hold up, why didn't my girl Dora get a piece tho??"

He did his signature smirk and put up his finger tell you to wait for it.

"Hold up ik y'all didn't think I was gonna end this without roasting Dora's ass. But look at what they tryin' to do in 2016, y'all won't believe this fuckin goober-ish nonsense hold on."

And right as the screen faded to black before an updated 2016 version of Dora faded in on the black screen looming spiffy and fresh with her new cut and clothes.

"GIRL IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FAST ASS BACK TO YOUR FUCKING HOUSE WITH THESE EXTREME FLOOD WARNING HIGH WATERS YOU GOT ON, I KNOW YOUR FEET STINK WITH THEM SOCK-LESS PAYLESS-KG'S YOU GOT ON."

You were sitting in that seat jaw dropped.

"THAT UGLY-ASS TABLE CLOTH DRESS LOOKIN' LIKE YOU SHRUNK THAT SHIT WAY TOO MANY TIMES AND JUST SAID FUCK IT."

And when I saw jaw dropped I mean to the floor, your shit was not closing for a grip.

"AND I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TRYIN' FLEX ON ME WITH THAT BRACELET LIKE YOU NICE NOW. BITCH THAT AIN'T KAY JEWELERS BITCH, BOOTS PROBABLY STOLE THAT SHIT FROM SWIPER TOO. FUCKING QUARTER GUMBALL DIAMONDS YOU GOT ON BITCH."

"YOU FAST ASS BURRITO."

The video was over and your mind was thumped. Berlin looked over to you with a 'well?' smirk all over his cute ass face and you couldn't say anything but damn for the next few minutes or so.

"Baby what did you think?"

"You went in on that video goddamn B! No one could catch a break on me." He did his signature laugh and you laughed with him.