crimson and clover

I recommend that you guys listen to the song crimson and clover when Berlin starts singing in the story you'll get a better understanding and the song is so good i've been streaming it nonstop all week.

"Karaoke?"

You ask as you step foot in the building, you guys had four hours and he chose karaoke as one of the things to waste your time with.

"Yeah." Berlin simply said paying the man at the front desk and giving him a room key, "you aren't going to kill me in there right?" You said half-jokingly, you guys just met a few hours ago.

"Nah I wouldn't take you here if I wanted to kill you," turning back towards you he smirked down at you, "too many witnesses."

Rolling your eyes you shove the boy as he chuckled opening the door for you both.

It was a nice room big tv mounted on the wall with dim white lights flashing in the corner but not too much to blind you. There was a long couch in the center of the room with a table in front, on the table was a big binder.

Once Berlin stepped in he closed the door behind you guys and gave your ass a smack before walking over to the table picking up the massive binder and sitting down on the couch like he did nothing wrong.

You stood there, stunned. Dafuq? "I know you didn't just smack my ass, ... hard asf at that!" you said rubbing at your aching behind.

"I did." He said eyes not leaving the binder one arm on the back of the chair lent back one leg crossed on top of the other.

You sit down next to him rolling your eyes.

"So it's safe to assume you're going first?"

Flipping through the binder he looks for a song not meeting your eyes at first, "Oh most definitely. If I want this 'experiment' to work then I need to sweep you off your feet."

"And you really think one song can do that?"

Pausing he looks over at you a cocky-like look forms on his face, "think? Oh baby, I know I can." and you can't help the blush that rises to your cheeks.

Clearing your throat you turn away from him and cross your arms mumbling a whatever as he just laughs going back to shuffling through the music catalog.

"Found it."

Closing the book he sets it down on the glass table in front of you two not wanting you to see the song he picked out. Getting up from his seat he grabs the mic off the table and spins around towards you smiling.

It wasn't a cocky smile though, it was a sweet one, one of his genuine smiles that you found yourself loving.

He unbuttons the first two buttons on his shirt and rolls up the long sleeves his eyes lock with yours and you sallow slowly. That was hot.

"Gotta be ready in case the song calls for it." He says keeping eye contact with you the entire time. Standing in front of you he looks down at his feet.

"I," and the song starts he meets your eyes, and the lights glow red down on him making him look hotter than he already was. "Now, I don't hardly know her," he picks his head up and locks eyes with you.

"But I think I could love her. Crimson and Clover." Yeah, you were definitely swept off your feet you were obviously gone, putty in his hands and he hadn't even done anything yet, the song just started.

Good choice Edmond.

"When she comes walking over, now I've been waiting to show her. Crimson and Clover. Over and over." You get lost in his eyes as the tempo picks up and he doesn't dare to break your heated eye contact.

His gaze never leaves your figure.

He continued to sing the song to you the room was starting to get warmer and you remove your jacket placing it down next to you.

"Crimson and Clover. Over and over..."

And it's right there and then that you could see your whole life with this guy. You could see yourself spending late nights in watching movies, going out on dates, sneaking kisses and glances.

You could see yourself getting married, how happy you would be on your wedding day him grabbing you just as the officiant shouts out 'you may now kiss the bride' but it all falls deaf around you as his hands find your waist and your lips met a smile blooming on your face.

You could see yourself being truly happy with him marriage leading to children and children leading to late nights under the starry sky wrapped up in his arms.

And when you open your eyes again he's right in front of you a dopey smile on his pink lips, "crimson and clover over and over, crimson and clover over and over ..." he drops the mic and your hands find his face pulling him in.

And soon you find yourself on top of him, him underneath you your lips locking like you were both starved for you each other's touch.

Touch starved.

Your hands find his hair as you thread your fingers between his black locs pulling his head back as you devour him his lips leave yours and you open your eyes looking down at him with a half-lidded stare, "today isn't a coincidence. It led me to you."

And he's right about that.

One hand travels down the left side of your body, stopping to grip your waist before continuing down to grab at the back of your thigh. As he lifts your leg to settle on his hip, both your hands find purchase by trying to grasp what hair he has on the back of his head.

Yet, he pulls away. Again. Berlin's pupils are blown and his gaze keeps traveling back to kiss your swollen lips, but you plant your hands on his chest and push him back gently. "Not here," you say. "We need to get back."

"Mhm. Yeah."

You chuckle at his still lustful expression. "Cut it out, Romeo. We're going to get caught." Berlin breathes out deeply, quietly groaning as he hides his face in the crook of your neck.

"So, does that mean I win?"

"Definitely." And at that, he chases your lips once more. Drunk on you. Not even paying attention to the song playing in the background.

Crimson and Clover.