busy

You walked into Berlin's home after using the spare key that sat collecting dust above the archway of the front door. Making your way to his bed so you could sit and wait for him

He was too busy streaming at the moment, not even noticing that someone had just come into his home unannounced. You and Berlin had been together for the span of nine months.

You were about to take the big step in your relationship resulting in you moving into his new place but he's been so busy these past few months that he completely forgot about it

Completely forgot about you.

You were so proud of Berlin and all the attention he was rightfully receiving after years of and hard work he put into his channels, building his name and his brand on youtube.

But all this success came out of cost, his time with you. The days you got to spend together were spares, and even then he'd have to cut those hours short to focus on his channel, his fans.

You walked around his room, scanning over the piles of books, the pictures of him and his friends even hip hop harry showed up in a few. You stopped and picked up a picture of you and Berlin in college, you were covered in soda, and Berlin was splattered in glitter from a party that you two went to.

You put the picture back down a small smile on your face. Sitting back on his bed you decide to just sit and wait for him. Shouldn't take too long, right?

.
.
.

You lifted your head from his pillow hearing a light clang,
followed by a curse. "Berlin?" You asked softly not opening your eyes.

"Y/N, What are you doing here? Its nearly midnight?" Berlin asked, his voice laced with concern. He set his phone down on his desk making his way over to you.

"I uh, I needed to talk to you," You spoke softly, stifling a
yawn.

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" Berlin asked leaning against
his desk.

"You always say that," You mumbled and Berlin looked at
you strangely.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Berlin challenged moving across his room out of your sight to strip his shirt off. "Nothing," You stated. "It's obviously something," The boy countered moving back to stand in front of you, still half tying his sweatpants up.

"What's wrong N/N?" his hands find your waist and he pulls you in. "I miss you, Berlin, I'm pretty sure this is the longest conversation we've had in months," You pointed out,
while his hands roamed your sides his hands following the dips of your curves.

"Don't say that, we hung out the other day," he defended. "We went to that game store, the one down on third."

"Three months ago," You stated. "Plus it got cut short
because you had to go home and stream." Your face turns red in anger.

"Oh come on Y/N, you know how much this means to
me," Berlin argued raising his voice. "I don't have time for-"

"What? Me? your pathetic girlfriend." You snapped pushing past Berlin to storm out of his room.

"Y/N!" He called following after you. You ignored his calls, swinging his front door open and making your way down the stairs. "Y/N wait!" You threw the building's door open, stepping into the snowed street. "Y/N!" Berlin grabbed your arm spinning you back to face him.

"Berlin I-" You cut yourself off feeling your breath catch in
your throat. "I can't, I can't keep waiting. It hurts and I don't know what to do, we're meant to be there for each other, but I never see you. I need you but you always have something else to do." you rush out your face falling into disrepair.

The man's face softened not expecting you to say that. You always knew how to make him smile, the second you walked into a room the energy just lifted, he never expected you to feel this way.

"I'm sorry, I was selfish," he finally spoke. "I didn't realize I was being a dick, just come back inside we can have dinner and we can watch a movie, anything you'd like then tomorrow we can talk and relax. and I'll cancel my stream."

He waited for you to respond but instead, you wrapped your arms around him, squeezing him tight.

"You're so goddamn annoying," You said making the both
of you laugh. "You gotta carry me." Berlin simply rolled his eyes and picked you up like you weighed nothing and in his case you did, pecking you on the top of your head he carried you back up the stairs and into his home.