stream

It was a regular day. Berlin was in his office on stream just chilling with his chat. He was talking about random shit with them. Watching videos they suggested and whatnot.

He just got done watching a meatcanyon video when he heard a knock on the wall, he looked back to see you standing there. You mouthed the words can I come in and he gladly welcomed you with open arms.

Once you got closer he saw a plate of food in your hands and the smile on his face was so big, his eyes warm with love, his shoulders dropping, the chat exploded.

They saw the far-off look on his face and knew it had to be you that was doing this to him. You and Berlin were dating for about a year and a half and his fans knew about you.

When they first met you they didn't seem to like you, seeing as eighty percent of his fandom was in love with him. But the more they saw you on the channel, on his Instagram post, the more name drops, and they fell in love with you too.

It got to a point that whenever you would pop up in videos you were all they talked about.

But back to the present day.

You place his plate of food in front of him and said a quick hold on racing out the doorway you came back a few seconds later with a glass of water.

You kissed him on the forehead as you placed his food in front of him and sat down in a seat he pulled up while you were gone.

His eyes were on you the entire time.

Never leaving your figure. He was like a lovesick dog just completely enamored with you. Berlin couldn't believe you were his, he was lucky, lucky asf.

"So, how's the steam going?" You asked once sat down. He was still in his head, in the clouds, and couldn't seem to
come back down. "Berlin?" He had this far-off look in his eyes while staring at you.

"I love you."

Your face blooms into a light shade of red you're sipping water when you choke on it. Closing your eyes you place the glass down and try and clear your windpipe.

Berlin's hand finds your back and he pays your back trying to aid you through your coughing fit.

"I love you too?" You finally say, confused asf. He just smiles. Leaning over Berlin goes to kiss your lips when you stop him putting a hand between your lips and his face.

"Babe, you're streaming."

The realization dawns on him. He forgot he was streaming. He turns back to his viewers and starts apologizing. "Sorry bros she walked into the room and nothing else mattered, y'all know how it is?" No, they did not.

His subscribers were forgiving and couldn't care less.

They all started talking about you though. About how sweet of a girlfriend you were for feeding him. How nice you were, how pretty you were. The whole chat was just talking about you.

"Damn guys she's my girl rmr that."

You just giggled and gave him a light shove.

The chat then went on about how he needed to play some five nights at freddy's in order to gain their forgiveness.

"Awh, hell nah! Y'all got me messed up. All because I got lost in my girl? Y'all ruthless forreal."

He decided to play it anyways opting for the fourth game, big mistake. But you weren't gonna say anything. Deciding to go get a snack you left the room.

And the chat once again was hung up on you.

'When's Y/N coming back?'

'Where did Y/N go???'

"Y'all do know this is my channel right? And thats my girlfriend, get your own." They chat then started making fun of Berlin.

He rolled his eyes and pulled up the game keeping it on the starting menu waiting for you to come back. And when you did you had a bowl of diced watermelon with a fork in your hands and a smile on your face.

There was a pep in your step and you walked over to him and sat down. You curled up in the chair, it being bigger than you because it's Berlin's, your feet to your chest.

You ate in silence as he started up the game.

At that point the viewers were full on simping over you. Any little thing you did they commented on. 'Look at how cute she looks siting in the chair eating her watermelon.' And they completely forgot about the man they came here to see.

Berlin was struggling and they were more worried about your cold bare legs than the man on their screen screaming when nightmare freddy killed him.

"Y'all so wrong for that, all y'all worried about is Y/N and I'm over here dying to fuckin stuffed animals."

You laughed so loud and the chat started talking about how cute your laugh was.

This went on for a while but Berlin wouldn't have it any other way. You placed your bowl down on his desk and stood up.

Berlins eyes followed you and you grabbed him making him stand and follow you, "be right back brus." Once off camera your lips found his and Berlin melted.

His hands went to your waist and he pulled you hard against his body. "You're mine." He said against your neck, placing
sweet kisses in the most sensitive spots.

He flashed that irresistible grin and chuckled before crashing his lips into yours again. It was like time slowed down. You could stand there all day wrapped up in his embrace but he had a stream to get back to.

It was hard to pull away. Berlin didn't make it easy and you hand to pinch the skin on his neck to get him to let you go.

You smiled up at him in his arms, "come on lover boy your viewers are waiting for you."

. . .
a/n: y'all missed me?