✭A new Killing Game✭

Tōkyō Teishin Hospital 

Bunkyo, Tokyo.

{3RD PERSON POV}

"The 15 participants of DanganronpaV3; Killing Harmony, please report to the front desk."

Today would be the day of their release from the hospital, ready to meet their past families. Or, so they thought.

After each 'student' had shown up to the front desk, a lady named Akuma Doi, more popularly known as the  CEO of Team Danganronpa, greeted them. She was a young woman, maybe in her late 20's or early 30's, with ginger hair and  bright amber eyes.

"Hello everyone. I'm sure you are all very excited for your release, but I need you to bear with me. I am Doi, Akuma. Please, everyone, follow me."

Everyone did as instructed, unaware of who this person was, or what was about to happen to them. They had been in the hospital for the past month, recovering from the trauma of the Killing Game. 

Everyone was led into a backroom with many seats, specifically 17. Akuma sat down at the head seat, Tsumugi at the other end. Glares were sent Tsumugi's way, as they had all been informed that Tsumugi had been masterminding their killing game. But of course, Tsumugi stayed giddy with excitement, as she knew what was going to happen next.

"Everyone, take a seat if you will."

Each of them took a seat, nervous, excited, or maybe both to see the outside.. which sadly, none of them would be doing soon.

"You are all aware by now that the Killing Game you participated in was a reality television show based on the games Danganronpa: Trigger Happy havoc, Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye despair, and Danganronpa: Ultra despair girls, another episode."

They stared patiently at her.

"Well, during our 53rd season, which is the season all of you participated in, we received much love for your characters, and reviews rocketed." Akuma pulled out a laptop and clicked a few things, opening a graph. "These are our stats throughout the seasons. As you can see, we haven't had reviews this high since our 10th season, 43 seasons ago." 

"And why are you telling us this?" One of the voices from 15 spoke up. This voice belonged to Shuichi Saihara, the former protagonist of his season.

"Well, you wouldn't remember it, but all 15 of you signed contracts before joining Danganronpa." Akuma pulled out a file and opened it up, revealing 15 pieces of paper. "To summarize these contracts, they each said that you wouldn't be able to sue us if you retained any physical or mental trauma. But more importantly for my point today is that these contracts say you must agree to us using you all as actors for however long we need and/or want." Akuma once more closed the file and put it away.  "What I'm trying to say is that we are going to have you participate in the next season of danganronpa, titled 'DanganronpaV4: Shattered Bliss.'(ROLL CREDITS)

Almost immediately there were cries of outrage and anger from the 15 former participants. 

"You can't make us go back to that hell!"

"Do.. Do you wanna die!?"

"Ooh, another Killing game! Maybe I can be the one to bash in Amami-kun's skull this time!"