✭A Plan✭

As I walked around and talked to everyone, I formulated my plan. 

Near the end of the day today, we'll try to beat the 'exit mini-game.' Tomorrow the first blood perk will be announced and the day after that Monokuma will come back and announce the time limit.

Two days after that is when the time limit expires.

I need to sit down and map this out but... I think I have a solid understanding.

I walked over to the dorms where I saw Tojo-san inspecting the doors. I ignored her and walked past her and went to my dorm. I walked in. Aha, I can access it. Good.

It looked so neat. It was so weird.. in the first game it looked like a mess, so seeing my dorm like this felt odd.

I closed and locked the door. There'd be sometime before we were called to the gym for the 'opening ceremony.'

If I remember correctly from watching the episode in which Saihara, Harukawa, Yumeno, Kiibo and Shirogane participated in a last class trial, Shirogane used an entry point in the girls bathroom..

Can't exactly go check that, since I don't wanna look like a pervert, but by what happened, that seemed to be correct. So..

I'll have to keep a constant eye Shirogane on the last day. Maybe stay outside the bathrooms?

Even so, I'm sure as the mastermind there'd be a way she could avoid the intervals or tamper with potential pictures of her entering if she simply walked in through the front. I could also try distracting Amami, so he wouldn't go to the library in the first place. 

No, distracting Shirogane would be best. If I distract Shirogane she wouldn't be able to go anywhere or try anything because she would be in my sight. She wouldn't be able to murder anyone, and since the only other person who planned to kill anyone at all was Akamatsu, who's plan would inevitably fail, we'd all be killed because the time limit would expire.

That was the goal, get us all killed.

Yet, even with all of this, I couldn't help but think Team Danganronpa would have more tricks up their sleeves. Maybe I should let the first murder happen..

But then flashbacks of Akamatsu hanging there after being used like a puppet flooded my mind, sending chills down my spine. I had a pretty strong immunity to things gorey and all together horrifying but that would forever be in my nightmares.

No I couldn't let something like that happen again. I couldn't let the others go through that again.

Good people getting killed and hurt... good innocent people who didn't deserve any of this.

I closed my eyes.

*Ding dong, dong ding*

...and as soon as I did that, the announcement went off.

"Hiiii! Thanks for bear-ing with us!"

Oh god, I forgot about the bear puns. Please, whatever almighty being might exist, not the bear puns.

"Kept you bastards waiting, huh!?"

"Everyone, make your way to the gym please."

"The opening ceremony can finally begin!"

"Phew, we finally finished our preparations!"

"...You do realize you read your lines backwards, don't you?"

"So long! Bear-well!"

The screen fizzled to black as I stood up and got out of bed. How does this show get away with using the dumb cubs? They're so annoying, I don't understand how anyone finds them entertaining.

I walked outside the dorms and looked up at the sky, using my hand to shield my eyes.

The dome surrounding us.. why did it feel smaller than before? I glared up into the sky for a few more seconds to try and figure out why but after that I gave up. 

I walked inside the school. As I walked to the gym, I found it odd how I didn't bump into anyone. There was only so many routes you could take to the gym, so I should at least see one of the others.

I shook it off and stopped in front of the gym doors. I took a deep breath in and walked, only to find everyone was already waiting there.