✭Just a part of the new script.... I think? ✭

After breakfast, everyone dispersed into their little groups, me going back to my dorm while mostly everyone else went to explore.. What? What were they looking for? There was no other exit.. Whatever, I don't care if they waste their energy, they're idiots anyway.

I sighed and went over to my bed, sitting down. What should I do..? There's nothing I really can do.I guess I just have to wait until it's my chance to do something.

I laid my head down on my pillow. Maybe I can take a nap or something-...

Ding dong!

Of course as soon as I sat down, my doorbell went off.

Ding dong! Ding dong! Ding dong!

"Jesus fuck, be patient!" I screamed through the door. I sighed heavily and pushed myself up and off the bed. Who would even want to talk to me right now?

I grumbled, annoyed that I couldn't get one blink of good sleep and walked over to the door. I opened it up to see-

"Oh! Saihara-Chan?" I smoothed out my clothes a little, almost out of second nature upon seeing him. It's like I felt the need to impress him or something, but I looked anything but impressive right now.

Saihara blinked a few times; "Hi... I need a favor. If you don't mind."

I tilted my head. "What type of favor?

"I need you to come to the library.. I need to show you something."

Show me something...? Library... wait... does he want to show me the secret door?

Shouldn't he be showing Akamatsu that? Why is he asking me?

"Ah, I wish I could, bu-"

"Please? I just want to show you something?"

I would've said no again, if it weren't for those big, wide, hopeful golden eyes looking back at me, and for once, he had pushed his hat up slightly to look me in the eye.

Why...? Am I special in some way... ? I don't understand...

I sighed. "Alright.. I can come." I sighed. Why did I give in so easily again?

"Great, I have to go do something first, so we can meet up in the library in a bit, ok?"

"Um... alright."

He clasped his hands together. "Great, I can't wait!" He smiled widely at me, but something was off. The look in his eyes, I couldn't quite place it, but it didn't look as cheerful as he sounded.

A fake smile, almost, it seemed.

"Sai-"

"Well, I'll be going, meet ya there!" He walked off.

I have a bad feeling about this.

...

...

Nonetheless, after the whole conversation, I went to the library and sat down on the floor, against the vintage looking, and rather uncomfortable, books.

I wish I knew why he wanted me here. Shouldn't he be showing Akamatsu? Or maybe this is a part of the edited script?

I took a deep breath and looked over just in time to see the front entrance door creak open, with Akamatsu and Saihara walking through.

"Hi Ouma-kun!" Saihara waved at me, while Akamatsu shot a confused look in Saihara's direction.

"Saihara-kun, I thought you were showing me something while we were alone." Akamatsu said.