✭The killing game begins... again.✭

"All 16 of us  have gathered.." 

Mom!

I looked over to see Tojo standing, with her usual neutral expression. It'd usually be comforting sight, but she doesn't remember me. Well, most likely anyway.

"Hmm, It's pretty spectacular seeing all 16 of us Ultimates gathered together." 

I looked over at Momota who decided to open his big mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"Kehehe... you may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..."

..and Korekiyo,

"In this situation, it's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking."

How stupid. You know exactly what's going on dumbass bitch. I looked away from Shirogane. Her mere existence pisses me off.

"Nyeeh... What's gonna happen to us? I bet it'll be a big pain..."

I bEt It'lL bE a BiG pAin... I mocked mentally.

"Hmmmmm.." Chabashira stared at Yumeno.

"What? What are you looking at?"

"Um... Yumeno-san, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz you're a psychic, right?" Chabashira looked asked like a little kid on their birthday. 

"I'm not a psychic... I'm a mage." Yumeno corrected her.

"Whoooa! That's amazing! I definitely want to incorporate that into Neo-Aikido! Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?"

"Talking about it is too tiring..."  

"You're pretty lazy." I looked over to see Akamatsu looking rather disappointed.

You've got that right.

"Pardon me, but... we need to be to be on our guard. We do not know if and when danger will strike." 

And the robot.

... 

Everyone had went quiet.

Should I say something?

"I- er- don't say stuff like that! You're making me- scared?" It came out as more of a question, which causeed a few odd looks to be shot my way. 

Shit. Act natural.

"Y-yeah! You're making me so scared! I-I'm in fear for my life! You should be more reassuring." I paused. "Not like a robot you would understand my fear or how to be reassuring in anyway."

Kiibo opened his mouth to say something when-

"There is need to worry. Atua will protect us." Yonaga interrupted Kiibo's potential rant on robophobia to 'comfort me'.

Like a Supreme Leader like myself  actually needs to be comforted.

...

I shook my head. 

"Oh wow, I'm so relieved!" I said in the most loud, obnoxious voice I could without actually screaming at the top of my lungs.

Which, wasn't really hard considering I sound like a 12 year old who drank coffee that was accidentally spiked with cocaine instead of poison.

God I hate my own voice.

"Is your brain full of weeds or somethin'? I'll whack 'em outta that skull of yours!"