A Bad Feeling

She made it to Elliot's room and pushed the door open slightly, walking in.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were on the phone." Olivia apologized, starting to walk back out when she saw Elliot talking on FaceTime.

"No, it's okay. You can stay, Liv." Kathy said through the phone, recognizing Olivia's voice.

"Hey, Elliot." Olivia whispered, looking at Elliot for a moment, then averting her eyes.

"Hey, baby." Elliot replied softly with a smile, shocking both women.

"What?!" Olivia and Kathy asked, shocked as their eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elliot's brow furrowed in confusion as he looked at Kathy and then back to Olivia. "What's wrong?" He asked, confused.

"Why did you call her 'baby'?" Kathy asked, shocked but not jealous. She didn't have anything to be jealous about anymore since they were getting divorced.

"We've been dating a little over a month now. It started a little while after I showed up at SVU. You know this, Kathy." Elliot explained, still confused.

Even though Olivia couldn't see Kathy on Elliot's phone, she knew that the blonde was just as confused as she was. What was he talking about?

"Elliot, you haven't come back to the unit since you left ten years ago." Olivia said, her brows still furrowed in confusion.

"What?" He asked, his eyes widening slightly.

"I haven't seen you since you left. This is the first time." Olivia explained softly. The doctor said he would have retrograde amnesia but this was worse than what she initially expected.

"Oh, my God." Elliot whispered softly, completely shocked. "First, the kids come by, including Katie who is very much alive, and then you say we never got together. What the hell is going on? What's happening to me?" He whispered, tears threatening to form in his eyes.

"Of course Katie's alive, why wouldn't she be?" Kathy asked through the phone, concerned.

"After Blake raped her, we had to take her to the hospital because she was bleeding internally and she had to have surgery. She was prescribed Hydrocodone after the surgery in case she had any pain. The next night, you called Liv saying that Katie overdosed and the doctors couldn't save her. They told us she died." Elliot explained, looking at Kathy as a single stray tear rolled down his cheek.

"Elliot, none of that happened. She hasn't spoken to Blake in over two years and he never raped her. She's engaged to Steve, remember?" Kathy explained.

"Thank God." Elliot whispered, wiping the tear from his cheek quickly. He didn't speak for a moment as he tried to process everything the two women were telling him.

"I can go get the doctor if you want." Olivia spoke up as she stood by the door, getting ready to open it and search for Elliot's doctor.