𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

"So you killed her?" Stiles questions as they walk into the school the Monday after the game

Scott had a dream last night. With the anxiety of his upcoming date with Allison later today, he had a very vivid dream that they snuck onto one of the school buses late at night. After a lot of making out, Scott began to lose control. It stated with his claws coming out, then his eyes.

The girl was terrified as Scott began to lose control. She tried to run out of the bus, but the doors were stuck. Scott ripped the bus apart, throwing seats around, tearing the vinyl off. The dream ended with Scott yanking Allison to the back of the bus.

"I don't know." He shrugs.

"I just woke up. And I was sweating Iike crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up Iike that before."

Stiles raises an eyebrow. "Really? I have. Usually ends a Iittle differently."

Scott screws his face up in disgust. "A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted. Let me take a guess here."

"No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with AIIison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna Iose control and rip her throat out."

Stiles shakes his head. "No, of course not."

Scott raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not Iike there's a Lycanthropy for Beginners class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Stiles whips his head around to face Scott. "Who, Derek? You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?"

"Like it actually happened." Scott answers just as they open the back doors of the school leading to the lacrosse pitch. They freeze when they are met with the back of one of the school buses instead. The back door is ripped off its hinges, scarlet red blood splattered on the inside. The fabric of the seats is ripped by what Scott and Stiles recognized as claw marks.

"I think it did."

Scott sprints back into the school, frantically searching for Allison. He scans the halls, growing more and more worried when he does not spot the familiar brunette.

"She's probably fine." Stiles tries to tell his friend, thinking optimistically.

Scott shakes his head. "She's not answering my texts, Stiles."

"It could just be a coincidence, all right? A seriously amazing coincidence."

"Just help me find her, okay?"