𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

Grabbing the handles of the door, Scott and Stiles shut it behind the trio

Grabbing the handles of the door, Scott and Stiles shut it behind the trio. The two boys pull it shut with all their strength as Y/n leans against a nearby wall, soft cries coming from her mouth. Derek was dead. He was dead and now they are going to die too. Those were the thoughts that were running through the youngest Martin's head.

"Lock it, Iock it!" Scott yells to Stiles causing the boy to shoot him a look.

"Do I Iook Iike I have a key?"

"Grab something!"

"What?"

"Anything!"

Stiles stares at Scott for a second before his eyes widen. Standing up from his crouched position, Stiles looks out the window. His eyes scan the empty parking lot but he doesn't see the monstrous beast. Stiles's eyes flicker down towards the ground, locking on the yellow bolt cutters that lay 10 feet from the door. Scott stands up next to him and follows the boy's gaze.

Scott shakes his head. "No."

"Yes."

Y/n lifts her head head up from being tucked into her knees at the sound of a door being shut. Looking towards the door where the two boys were, she suddenly stands up when she sees only one. "Stiles!"

She rushes towards the window, watching as the teen walks towards the bolt cutters, scanning the parking lot for the Alpha. "Stiles, no, don't. Come back, come back, please. Stiles!"

Y/n's and Scott's eyes widen at the sight of the Alpha coming out from behind Stiles's jeep, its crimson eyes locking onto the boy. Y/n bangs on the glass, yelling causing the boy to look at her. She opens the door herself, ignoring Scott's yells as she runs out and grabs the sleeve of the boys jacket. She pulls Stiles behind her just as the Alpha charges towards them. Scott slams the door behind the two once they were inside and Stiles placing the bolt cutters in between the handles, sort of locking the doors.

"Where is it?" Scott pants as he looks out the window as Y/n keeps her arms around Stiles's refusing to let the boy go. "Where'd it go?"

Y/n glances down at the bolt cutters between the doors before looking between the two boys. "That won't hold, will it?"

"Probably not. Let's go."

With Scott leading the way, the trio venture further into the dark school hallways. A sudden howl causes them to run towards the nearest classroom. Scott rushes towards the windows, crouching down below them with Stiles and Y/n sitting next to him. Stiles has his arm around the waist of the shaking girl, holding her to his body as she keeps her hold on his jacket.

"The door's not gonna keep it out." Stiles mutters as Scott peeks out the window.

"I know."

"It's your boss."

Scott whips his head to look at Stiles. "What?"

"Deaton, the AIpha? Your boss."

"No."