𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚛

The next day at school, Stiles sits at his desk in his first class of the day

The next day at school, Stiles sits at his desk in his first class of the day. Y/n sits in front of him, the girl not having said a word at all. She was still freaked out over last night's incident with the mountain lion and the strange beam of light shooting out of her hands. The Sheriff was thankfully okay, only receiving a bruise on his arm from being knocked to the side.

Stiles was silently seething. He was mad at Scott for ignoring him all day and not even coming over to see if his dad was okay. So, when the shaggy haired teen walked by him, Stiles ignored him.

"Still not talking to me? Can you at Ieast tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big? You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Stiles remains silent. "Okay. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... That I went to Derek for help?"

Stiles clenches his jaw still looking ahead. "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

Y/n turns in her seat, glancing between the two boys. She catches Stiles's eye causing her to raise an eyebrow.

Stiles sighs before turning to face Scott. "What did he say?"

Y/n walks alongside the two boys after class. She stands on Stiles's side with Scott on his other as they talk about what Derek told Scott. Although Y/n was still confused on the entire secret, she does know that Scott is a werewolf, having picked up on that in the rare talks her and Stiles have pertaining the topic.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles was saying as she tuned in to listen.

"Yeah."

"AII right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

"I know. That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me." Scott explains. "I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?"

"I don't know. I don't think he does either."

"Okay. When are you seeing him again?" Y/n asks, grabbing onto Stiles's arm so she doesn't fall behind.

"Just told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Stiles hits Scott's arm. "When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work." Stiles mumbles to himself. "AII right, well, that gives me to the end of the school day then."

"To do what?"

Stiles and Y/n exchange sly glances. "To teach you myself."