𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢

Stiles, Y/n and Scott stood in Scott's room, while the teen rummages through multiple drawers in his desk

Stiles, Y/n and Scott stood in Scott's room, while the teen rummages through multiple drawers in his desk. Stiles sat on the chair located in the corner of the room, with Y/n sitting on the arm of it as they watch him run around the room. Scott had apologized to the female for the events of his second full moon, the girl accepting his apology with the promise that if he tries anything again, she'll follow through with her promise of shoving wolfsbane up his ass.

"Call it again."

"It's not here." Stiles says for the fifth time. "Okay, so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have me and Y/n. And 'B', didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

While Y/n and Stiles ram the latter's jeep into the back of the car, ruining the date between Peter, and Ms. McCall, Derek had lead Jackson to the Hale house. Derek planned to kill the boy, but he was saved by Scott. Unfortunately, the hunters showed up, firing wolfsbane laced bullets into the house. Derek was able to duck in time, but Scott wasn't as lucky. Scott was hunched in a corner, coughing up black blood as he held his stomach that was bleeding black.

Derek quickly shoved him out the back door, before tearing through the front, distracting the hunters causing Scott to successfully escape into the woods. He was later found by Deaton, who knew about the supernatural all along.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get to the Alpha - they're not gonna kill him."

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know?" Stiles shrugs as Scott tosses his pillow across the room, still looking for his phone. "They use Derek to get Peter - problem solved."

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own." Scott begins to pants heavily. "Which means we either find Derek first - just - just help me!"

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting." Y/n piped in.

"You remember that, when he was trying to kill you, after you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die."

Stiles tilts his head. "Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?"

Scott's head suddenly snaps up, looking out window.

"What?"

"My Mom just got home from work."

"Is she okay?" Y/n moves to stand by him, peeking out the window to see his mom's van parked in front of the house. "What's she doing?"

Scott's face turns grave. "Crying."