𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝙲𝚘-𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗

Y/n watched as Derek and Peter left the critical care unit, leaving her and Stiles huddled in the corner of the room

Y/n watched as Derek and Peter left the critical care unit, leaving her and Stiles huddled in the corner of the room. Stiles had his arm wrapped around the girl's waist, holding her shaking frame as the door shut behind the two werewolves. Stiles helps the girl shakily stand up, her still petrified at the sight of her flinging Peter into the wall.

Stiles helped her into the jeep, softly closing the door behind her. He runs towards the driver's side before quickly reversing out of the parking space. Y/n was silent the entire way to the school, Stiles occasionally glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. Stiles had a lot racing through his mind. His head was spinning with the new information that happened all within the span of two hours. Derek's uncle was the Alpha. He's responsible for the killings, getting Allison to the school, turning Scott.

Not to mention the beauty next to him, who is suddenly anything but human. When the beam of light shot out of Y/n's hands, Stiles didn't know what to think. The girl he had a crush on forever was suddenly part of the supernatural world.

Y/n kept her eyes focused ahead of her, the girl not entirely sure what happened. As Stiles pulled into the school parking lot and he shut the engine off, they sat in silence for a minute. Y/n lifted her head that was resting against the window, and looked over at Stiles. The boy stared at his hands that was holding onto the steering wheel.

Y/n broke the silence. "The first time it happened was the night of the parent teacher's conference."

Stiles lifted his gaze, staring into her eyes as she spoke. "When the cougar was running around the parking lot, your father was chasing it. When he went to shoot it, the car, as you know, didn't see him and almost hit him. When I saw what was about to happen, I panicked. I flung my hands out, and that's when it happened. It knocked your father to the side, and that's when you went to check on him." Y/n moves her gaze from Stiles to her hands. "I thought it was a trick of the light, or my imagination but it happened again."

Stiles reaches his hands out to grab hers, encasing her shaking one into his warm hand. "When Scott asked to talk to me on the day of his second full moon, he tried to kiss me." Stiles' hand clenches hers, holding onto it tightly. "I pushed him off of me, and tried to walk out but he grabbed my wrist. I shoved against, and like with Peter, Scott was pushed across the room.

"I don't know how or why this is happening to me, but I don't know what to do." Y/n cries, shaking her head, causing Stiles to wrap his arm around her head, allowing her to rest it on his shoulder.

"I'll help you." He murmurs into her hair, pushing the strands away from her face. "I'll be with you, and I'll help you."

The two sit in silence, the occasional whimper coming from Y/n followed by words of comfort from Stiles. After five minutes, Y/n pulled back from Stiles, using her hands to wipe her cheeks, feeling the tight sensation of dried tears on her cheeks. Stiles runs his thumb over her cheek, wiping the stray tears that she missed.