𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌

Y/n pushes open the door of the school

Y/n pushes open the door of the school. After the attack of the Alpha the previous week, the school was shut down for two days plus the weekend. Today was the first day back and Y/n, Lydia and Allison were apprehensive. The school bell rang just as Allison appears next to the two Martin's.

"It's just weird." She suddenly mutters. Her attention is drawn to a group of students who were animatedly talking about, what they guessed, the attack. "Everybody's talking about what happened the other night and nobody knows it was us."

Lydia smiles, "Thank you for the protection of minors."

Allison frowns, looking between the two girls. "Guys, do you think I made the wrong decision?

Y/n glances down, a frown appearing on her face at the sight of Allison's attire. "About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely."

"You know what I mean."

"Hello? Scott locked us in that classroom and left us for dead." Lydia suddenly jumps in, but Y/n remains silent.

Stiles told her everything the night of the attack. He explained how when they went searching for the other half of the body that was found that same night. How Stiles's dad caught him, forcing him to go home and leaving Scott in the woods by himself.

Y/n listened as he explained that Scott got bit by the Alpha that night, turning him into a werewolf. Derek was a werewolf as well and that he was trying to teach Scott to control his shift. Y/n glanced down at her phone, seeing the lunar chart staring back at her.

She sighs at the sight of the full moon scheduled for today as it stares back at her. She made the joke to Scott the previous night about how he needs to track his cycle, a comment that was not appreciated by said boy. Stiles found it amusing, high-fiving her once the shaggy-haired teen walked away.

"He's lucky we're not pressing charges or making him pay our therapy bills."

Y/n sighs as she walks into her first class of the day, she sits behind Stiles as the boy offers her a smile. Things have been awkward between the two since the night of the attack. Stiles didn't forget how affectionate he was being to the scared girl and Y/n remembered how her heart fluttered every time her grabbed her hand, or pressed a kiss to it. They were confused on where the other stood.

"Mr. McCall, please take a seat." Harris drops a stack of tests on Allison's desk as the boy stands in front of it with an apologetic expression. He sighs before shaking his head and moves to an empty seat. "You have 45 minutes to complete the test. 25% of your grade can be earned right now simply by writing your name on the cover of the blue book."

Stiles and Y/n immediately do so.

"However, as happens every year, one of you will inexplicably fail to put your name on the cover, and I'll be left yet again questioning my decision to ever become a teacher. So let's get the disappointment over with. Begin."