𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛

"Move!" Peter suddenly demands as he gets to his feet

"Move!" Peter suddenly demands as he gets to his feet. Stiles looked up from Y/n, who was now laying in his lap, his hand soaked in blood from her wound. Lydia has fallen unconscious beside him, his tie still pressed to her side.

"No," Stiles immediately denies, shaking his head up at the Alpha. "I'm... I'm not just letting you leave them here."

"You don't have a choice, Stiles. You're coming with me."

"Just kill me." Stiles suddenly says. "Look, I don't care anymore."

Peter closes his eyes in frustration, throwing his head back as he says. "Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. That's all you get."

Stiles shakes his head again. "He won't be able to take them both."

Peter just shrugs, turning on his heel, leaving the boy and the injured girls in the middle of the field. Stiles pulls out his phone, wiping his blood covered hand on the grass. He clicks on Jackson's contact, giving him a quick run down of what happened. He sends the message, before pulling up another contact. After hitting send, Stiles shoves his phone back into his pocket.

He looks down at Y/n's face, her neck caked in dried blood, her usual pink cheeks were pale. Stiles leans over her, hearing the girl breathe slowly as he wipes a stray piece of hair from her face. He presses a kiss to her cheek, resting his head against hers.

"Help is coming." He whispers. "Hold on, angel."

Hearing the sound of quick footsteps racing towards them, Stiles stands to his feet, reluctantly leaving the girls behind. Peter harshly grabs the back of his neck, yanking Stiles behind him. The two disappear into the darkness, just as Jackson and Danny step onto the field.

They run towards the two Martins, staring fearfully at the sight before them. Danny crouches down next to Y/n as Jackson moves towards Lydia. Danny curses at the sight of his friend, lifting her up slightly so he can wrap his arms around her. He stands up from the ground, holding the youngest Martin bridal style, Jackson holding Lydia the same way.

"Come on, Lydia. Stay with me." Jackson mutters as he runs back towards the school. Danny follows after him, holding Y/n close to his chest as she lays still in his arms.

"Come on, Y/n." Danny mutters, just as they reach the parking lot of the school. "Help! Somebody help!" Danny yells, as he sees students begin to walk out of the school. People scream at the sight of the two girls laying limp in the lacrosse players' arms, covered in blood.

"Help! Get help, please!"

Stiles' hands clench against the steering wheel, tapping his hand on it periodically. His eyes keep glancing at his rearview mirror, wanting to turn the jeep around and help Y/n.

Peter, smelling the regret coming off the boys in waves, shakes his head. "Don't feel bad. If Y/n lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."