PT I

The sun rose across the horizon and settled into place. Brightening the calm and pure beauty of Cairo.

Birds tweeted and chirped like any other day.

The chill breeze blew. The warm sun rays penetrated the dashing workers, as they hurried to reach their companies before the deafening traffic jam.

.....

As Luka woke up to his mother calling for breakfast, he couldn't believe the awaited day had finally come. The day where he gets to know more about the legendary history of the most powerful human beings ever to live on earth, the Pharaohs.

Tugging his loose shirt into navy blue jeans, he sprinted down the stairs, shouting." The day has come! I may prove myself right about my pharaonic theories that no one dared to regard as true."

He rushed to the kitchen table, stuffed some blueberry pancakes in his mouth, and was ready to go.

Upon opening the front door, his elder sister yoo-hooed, "Don't you dare forget to take loads of pictures at the Egyptian museum, you have waited for this moment all your life !"
She continued, "On top of that you know I didn't buy you a polaroid cam for nothing."

He giggled and shut the door quietly behind him.

Taking in the fresh light puff of air, he waited anxiously at the nearest bus station for his school bus to arrive. His best friend, Ginny, waved him excitedly. He climbed the bus and plopped right down by her.

.........
➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹