Part V

As he was slowly gaining consciousness, he felt like sleeping for ages. His body was in total ache, he had no clue what happened to him as he breathed in difficultly. Finding himself handcuffed to the wall, he looked around for Ginny surprised there weren't any traces of her. Ginny was always the one with solutions but where was she now?

 Squinting his eyes for any figures of help, just to find a bunch of people laying on the floor beside him. Like any other human being, he felt a feeling of relief in his chest. But what Luka didn't know is that he will be meeting other hims from multi-dimensions, and one of them will confront him in a couple of minutes.

The room was dull as coke, the silence broke out by a sound of a crackling fire outside. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky as Luka's shadow stretched on the ground. It was nearing closer, he could sniff a weird aroma the same one you breathe in when opening an old, untouched book. He could sense someone coming, his head ached as if it had something to do with the stranger coming towards the room. Petrification. Starvation. He felt like fading away, nearly about to die alone. 

"EARTH'S LUKA", someone cried, "Are you here?" The voice grew louder and clearer, he recognized it was a teenage boy's tone. What the heck was "EARTH'S LUKA", what did that mean? "Here, I am here", he shouted crawling to the door, god those handcuffs hurt.

"Back off, right now!", as the door swung open with a loud bang, a blue-skinned figure of Luka flew in.  Blinking multiple times, what was this weird dream, what's happening and why is he being dragged by another blue Luka? He didn't even want to get started on the blue Luka. Where did he come from? Are there any other colored Luka's in this weird place?!

It was a life or death situation, they had to run as fast as they could. He wasn't able to take a proper look at what was chasing them but there was an assumption he heard a turbulent roaring.

"Take the next turn, it will lead us directly to the temple's core, where it's totally black no one will think about looking there," advised Luka's weird figure. He did as told, panting heavily he tripped over the stairs and rolled down to the ground. "Sssshhhhhh, you will get us wrecked," bossed his figure. "Look I don't even know you, you took me to this weird place, I can't find my friend who is the only one I desperately need beside me right now and now you're bossing me around!", Luka was starting to lose it all. "Ok, if you have a death wish, I sure wouldn't want to interrupt it, so go ahead but don't you dare tell me I didn't warn you," he shrugged.

"It's alright, I get that you are scared, confused and whatever any other feelings you got there, I get it, I have been there before but in order to know what's happening we will need to trust each other, ok?" the unreal Luka requested.

He shivered. Cried. "Where are you Ginny?", he screamed.

But where was she? On the other side of the temple, Luka's situation was a hundred times better than what was happening to her!

......

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹