PT VIII

PT VIII

The frosty air whistled. Palm trees swayed from side to side as the sun rays faded away. Plants relived by the showering rainwater as it gently penetrated the soil. Dunes of sand fanned relocating itself while the wind continuously swishes and swooshes it. It was an ordinary night, with the same endless overwhelm and grief nevertheless... nothing has changed. Hours and hours fled away coupling with vexatious crow's caws. When will things change? Will they experience better luck?

......

It was a festive day; the only day in the year where everyone has got to be well-disciplined. The procession was appointed, only ready for its royal family to set foot in. Ramses walked in first, about an inch tall covered in pounds of golden accessories. The mask on his face must have been worn to cover his awful wrinkles and primordial look. A beard appended to his mask fell down a few centimeters from his chin to the bottom of his chest. His look was glossy and shiny capable of blinding anyone.

They woke up to familiar banging

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They woke up to familiar banging. The celebration blasted off and the whole village bowed down on their knees. Markets were vividly lit as the sellers hurryingly displayed their holy goods, captivated slaves, and who knows what else. Statues were professionally carved, painted, and placed beside each market in different designs.

(Ancient looks of pharaonic buy and sell markets, with pictures of their ruler passing by and checking their goods

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Ancient looks of pharaonic buy and sell markets, with pictures of their ruler passing by and checking their goods. Those whose market was luckily visited by the ruler used to be promoted and gifted.)

The tremendous high cart overpassed many stalls dispiriting most sellers. Even the seller with the trapped kids ended up being barely noticed.

Ginny deeply assumed," Ok, all we need now is to make a scene in order to get that virtue duke's attention. What's the worse that can happen?"

She turned to face Luka who was clutching onto his knees and laying on the floor beside her. However, she remembered his special generalized anxiety disorder (GAD). He was the person in need of comfort the most right now. Giving him an inscrutable grin, he arose and leaned on her shoulder.

"So what are you thinking in this little foxy mind of yours?", he asked.  

"Meh, nothin' much!", she proceeded, "But how about ......... ."

He stopped her. "Ginny, please don't tell me it has something to do with Ramses?", he feared.

She replied *feeling unexcited anymore*, "Well, maybe......., but if you just give me a chance, it may improve our situation!" "Look around you, our friends are feeling lost AND weak. This might be our only chance to get out of this misery."

" I don't know Gin, let's just hope this works", he answered hopelessly.

Random noises and shaking appeared as Ginny difficultly grabbed a near wooden stick. Moving around like a psycho, she picked up her stick and swung it across the cage bars back and forth. Ramses stood suddenly in his place, with a petrifying look on his face. It looked like he would love to burn someone to death tonight.

*Roaring*, "Who dared to brutally interrupt our ceremony !". The pebbles on the ground jumped roughly, as cracks extended across the ground.

An emerald igniting flash beamed out of Ramses's chest like a shooting star, his chest severely fractured as microbeads flew out of it. He rotated eliminating the poor's shacks, as his bad temper continued raging.

"Uh, uh my lord if you could just calm down a little...", the pitiful guard didn't even get a chance to continue his sentence before being burned alive.

Ginny dragged the stick again, as she winked to everyone informing them" looks like something needs a bit of melting".

Spreading around the cage, they started producing sounds noisier than ever (Cling cling clong clong ...).

He stared and continued staring at them as they were clinging to their chest with their knees, praying that he wouldn't dissolve them.

Luckily, the bars melted but the directed rays stroke Ginny's leg...

........

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 09, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Against Time जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें