Part IV

"Luka watch out!!!" Ginny yelled. But it was too late they were both shot by a tranquilizer gun as their vision gradually darkened out.

......

Though he knows his friend is allergic to dusty rooms, he was utterly astonished that this didn't seem to affect her. His brain didn't lie to him as he imagined the room as wide as the sea's perpetual flow. The junk there looked like it hadn’t been touched in a million years; he couldn’t believe how a respectable and reputable museum could be this filthy.

Hearing Ginny calling across the room, he was assured she found something worth looking at. "So, what have you been up to?" questioned Luka examining her dropped jaws. "Why don't you take a look at this," she responded pulling off what looked like an enormous grey sheet. As the dust flew everywhere, they started coughing. Suddenly Luka's eyes enlarged, that's it, the sand clock that he always read about in books! He kept convincing himself every day that there's a possibility it might exist but as always no one believed him.

It was plated with pure, real gold and filled with a tonne of sand just as described in the Egyptian books. Sand particles were being emptied from the upper container into the bottom one as fast as a lightning bolt. Large brown letters were carved on the upper frame structure," RAMSES II" whereas on the bottom structure, "CLEOPATRA". Coming to the most shocking part, inside the glass it was written "WIFE AND HUSBAND". Luka couldn't get it, were they fed false information about the Egyptian mythology this whole time? Cleopatra was never Ramses II's wife. Why was this huge clock hidden inside the museum and never displayed to visitors? His mind was collapsing as many different theories popped right into his head. He just couldn't handle it anymore so Ginny would be a really good distraction for him right now.

"Whoa dude this is legit!" she continued, "I wonder if we can actually get this thing to work?"Luka informed, "Hey! Read the description, it says here that if we can think of the ankh sign and draw it on our forehead this might actually get it to spark! But it also says that no one has ever tried this before." So got a pen?" smirked Ginny.

......

Luka woke up thirstier than ever, his limbs were weighed down, he felt numb and unconscious. His head was spinning and he felt like drowning in his thoughts of what happened. All that he could remember was holding hands with Ginny and being sucked into the machine, then drowning inside.

Blinking tiredly, he saw a pharaonic chariot structured like a tremendous sphinx coming towards him. It was brightly glowing green from its mouth hole and eyes.

As the weight of his head proceeded to sink him in the sand, he dropped to sleep again.

Slave one interrogated," Where the heck did he come from?", "Probably the same place the brunette and the others came from." the second replied. "Agghh, who cares let's take them to the market for selling." insisted slave one, "But first let's present him to Ramses".

  Meanwhile, as Ginny was half-awakened she could hear a lot of noises, she swallowed back her saliva in fear wondering where she was and where was her friend. She felt sudden guilt and panic. What if anything happened to her friend? she asked herself. She was the one who convinced him into this. However, to save him, she must figure out her location and situation and who knows what poor Luka is going through without her?

.......

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹