Part VI

As the sun sets down...., there was an uncountable applauding and tons of cheering as everyone was risking their valuable life racing in wooden chariots around the pyramids. 

Ginny was there too. Crucified in the cold bare night. Igniting fire was surrounding her cross as the brutal guards saluted the competitors as they fled dust all over the fire and inflamed it more. Sweat poured all over her body as the blaze surrounded her from every side; she nearly fell off her cross as the ropes expanded and loosened by flame. 

"And with all our racers bolting in, we shall welcome our new trespasser! The BRUNETTE GIRL."   Everyone started woo-hooing." CHOP HER HEAD OFF, CHOP IT OFF!" the crowd uttered. Lopping off her cross wooden stick, she started praying quickly. Apparently, those merciless beings are used to killing intruders.

"Stop !" someone shouted, as everyone turned over to see that it was the presenter of Ramses.  "Your majesty leader has strictly requested for the interloper's participation in this long-awaited competition, and if our prisoner wins, she is to be a servant, otherwise her execution would be immediate". " Oh God," Ginny cogitated, "those bastards never played it fair... Is this how they really treat outsiders?" However, Egypt was always known for its clever rulers. Alas, she needed to make a run for it before she kicks the bucket. 

......

Luka's head's bloated. It was too much peculiar information to deal with at the moment." Ok ok, let's summarise what you just said right now. So you are informing me that on every planet there are stereotypical figures of the same people living on earth" inquired puzzled Luka." Well, at least that's what I concluded trying to understand what's going on for a year" Neptune resumed, "Every year a new Luka and Ginny arrive from a different planet the same way you both got here,  and now you know how our recklessness will get us killed!" sighed Neptune Luka. He looked crushed, Luka thought. 

"But where's the Ginny you came with?", Luka queried. "Oh... poor Ginny" he started crying as if he became a widower. "I watched her head blow off...., and I stood there paralyzed like an idiot... I couldn't do anything but escape, so I made an oath to myself to rescue each and every one of you coming to this place... I will dedicate my life to this cause" he calmed down. The naive boy freaked out. "What if anything like that was to happen to us, will we ever be able to go back home as one whole piece?" Luka thought.

 They were deeply resting and thinking about their messed-up situation. When they were suddenly disrupted by a turbulent door crash. "Come on they must be here according to my future vision" a girl declaimed.

"Luka, are you here?" she cried. "Is it really you?" Ginny hesitated.

.......

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹