PT |||

Setting foot into the place, he could already see how it looked better than his wide imagination. He experienced a pat on the shoulder, it was Ginny, being there with his beloved companion and favorite place made him feel more delighted than ever!

The trip guide announced they would have to stop at the reception first to enter their names. Ginny and Luka were startled when they set eye on the receptionist, it was the old guy.

It turned out that he was one of the workers within the social bureaucracy. Expectedly, as he recognized the class from the early morning, he firmly banned them from entering; taking clear advantage of his power. No matter how the students explained that today's incident was a huge misunderstanding,  however, he seemed to not give a piece of his mind. Walking wobbly to the bus, Luka's heart shattered into millions of pieces.

Ginny tried to comfort him but that wasn't even enough to cheer him a bit.

His best friend was known to be super supportive as well as widely popular for her reckless, risky ideas. She whispered," So you know me better than anyone, I am not allowing you to go home without us both experiencing what we came here for." She continued winking," We aren't gonna leave, we are sneaking in!!!" Luka known to be an introvert didn't feel quite right about this but on the other hand, there was no other option for him. So he nodded in an affirmative way, pleasing Ginny.

.....

In the night when everything was dark, the owls hooted with petrification as both of them proceeded with their plan. Getting inexpertly, there was no one but them, not even the guards who were mostly snoozing by the side.

Relieved, Luka couldn't believe his eyes as he took pictures of the beautifully gold coated tombs, Ginny was also there wandering around, exploring the place. Luka locked his eyes on his friend, he felt so lucky and ran in to hug her. She mumbled, "You are welcome!" They began examining carefully the carved letters on the wall. After all, he has never seen something grabbing his attention before.

Strolling around they got so caught up with reading the bold, underlined words," ENTERING WILL END YOUR LIFE!!!!" He was so sure that his best friend felt the sudden urge to break the rules and get a little mischievous.

Holding hands they took in a deep breath and 1,2,3 the door became unlocked as they broke in.

"Ready for it?" questioned Luka. "Got anything better to do?" replied Ginny in a sarcastic tone.

........

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹