PT VII

"Ginny!" yelled Luka. "Luka!" responded Ginny. After a wholesome reunion involving lots of hugging crying, Ginny turned towards Neptune Luka and curiously probed "Hey Ummm, who is your creepy figure?"."Uhhh, this is Neptune. A stereotypical figure of me responsible for saving my life!", he replied as enthusiasm filled his whole soul. As he examined the half-human half-robot copy of her standing behind her, he started wondering how she got here.

"Hello pal, you remind me of my captured friend who is also a half robotic copy of you back in mars, our planet," the copy recommended. "It's actually great to see you both, now I won't be feeling lonely anymore." She was mostly metallic but black and rusty, many of her wires were sparking and she needed a lot of repairs
... she must have been living harshly.

They were there, as the stony stairs rubbed their leathery coil sewn sandals it made a stern noise. There weren't any escapes, no windows at all, not even a small hole where a mouse could fit in. Neptune Luka rushed to push the temple's door firmly, his feeble body couldn't sustain much except for a few seconds. After all, not a single piece of food fell into his stomach for days, his body was digesting itself. In fact, all of them were starving at this point!

"Get these little rascals up here, enough is enough. Seize them in the name of the king !", Ramses's representative stubbornly dictated. Into the bargain, as the elongated wooden spears were about a few inches away from each other, there wasn't really any point in combating.

........

" Take these dipshits, and make sure none of them escape again or I am gonna end your life!", demanded the representative. 

They were all pinched with a relic dipped in deadly venom, that they manually manufactured following the queen's orders. On the other hand, they had not to go hard on them, after all, they wanted them alive for what's upcoming for them.

.....

"Luka... Luka!" a faint voice proclaimed. Slowly, Luka started gaining vision again... He looked around to find his friend staring back at him with despair. "What happened... oh no..." he exclaimed as he realized they were at the slave market ready to be sold. The market was a tricky place for buyers but Luka thought that this would be a great opportunity to finally rest from all the constant combat.

Days and weeks passed by and not even a single being stopped over and examined them. Except for the fact that they ate leftovers like monkeys,  they stunk and no one would bear to look at them. It never actually appealed to Luka and Ginny that their life anticipated a trip that would turn into a brutal nightmare as they tried to grasp the situation. Is it a lesson from god perhaps?

In the meantime, while they were in a cage, Ginny's half robotic being suddenly tried to direct her thoughts telepathically to both Lukas. Her actual intent was to share her recorded memory of how Ginny escaped as she was recently crucified. Both the boy's minds blew "What was that!", they exclaimed. "We at Mars have the ability to communicate to other life forms telepathically. It's part of our life" said Ginnys half robotic copy. Although Luka surely watched it before in American Marvel movies, he had never got the opportunity to try this sort of thing. He thought it was the greatest thing he had seen yet.

 As her metallic chip memory launched visions in his mind, he surprisingly observed the struggle Ginny went through. All the blaze torturing, spears, and arrows were thrown at her playfully, and god that must have been tough on a girl like her. Nevertheless, that she was able to outsmart the guards with her cleverness. Getting wrapped up by a string, they put her in a gas-fired cart going around the podium and lit it after the ceremony started. The cart rotated and propelled maniacally, she couldn't even take hold of the long, wooden hand next to her. Suddenly her head banged maliciously, lifting it discreetly, she felt like puking more than ever. Fortunately, one of the wheels shattered into pieces in the sand. The arena was tremendous, as everyone started tearing towards her, the lit fire expanded the ropes freeing her. 

Robotic Ginny bolted in for help, she carried the fellow stranger on her back as she technically challenged sped into the air.

The memory shut and left Luka conjecturing, how come their other figures know their mission? How do they make a great entrance at the perfect time? Could there be other more? Were they lying about their past life?

........ 

Question: Do you think the new figures of Luka and Ginny will turn out to be evil?

(Comment down below)

➷Thanks for reading➹

♤Follow.Vote.Comment♤

Grateful to everyone who supports my work :)

Don't forget to follow my personal social media accounts. All in Bio

➷Thanks for reading➹