Chapter 6

Shaurya immediately made her lie down & started checking her temperature. He sat beside her and kept his hand on her forehead and started messaging her .

She held his hand and got up immediately. She made him sit on the bed , making him confused.

She put her head on his lap and closed her eyes. He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Shaurya: Tumne medicine ka li?
Anokhi: haan

Shaurya and anokhi stayed in that position for 15 mins. He could feel anokhis fever was getting high. So he made her lay down on the bed.

Shaurya opened the door, and anokhi looked at him in confusion

Shaurya: I will be right back.

Anokhi nodded. Shaurya didn't close the door he just put a small gap. So when he comes anokhi didn't have to open the door and get up.

After several minutes Shaurya arrived. He had a bowl with water and a white cloth.

He placed it on the side, and stared at her angelic face. She was sleeping peacefully.

Shaurya got worried when he saw no change in her temperature. So he wet the cloth and put it on her forehead , he done that for 20 mins at least.

He tried walking up anokhi but anokhi gave no response. What if she was unconscious?! He again placed his hand on her forehead and sighed in relief as the fever had gone down.

He got up to leave when anokhi held his hand .

He turned around .

Anokhi: Thank you sir.

Shaurya: thank you ki koi Zarurat nahi hai. Aur mujhe yeh sir bulana band kardo.

Anokhi: Agar Sir nahi bulao toh kya bulao?

Shaurya: Kuch bhi but sir nahi

Anokhi gave a thought

Anokhi: what about PS? Professor Shaurya?

Shaurya: iss waqt kuch bhi chalega but sir nahi

They both laughed

Shaurya: jab tak tum theek nahi hojaugi tum college nahi chalogi

Anokhi nodded.

He sat beside her and cupped her face, placing a kiss on her forehead.

He was about to leave when anokhi stopped him.

Anokhi: aap thodi der aur ruksata hai, apni girlfriend ke liye?

Shaurya smiled at her cuteness and nodded indicating a yes. She smiled back and made some space for him on the bed. He sat on the bed , and lied down next to her grabbing her into a hug. Anokhi closed her eyes and she fell into a deep sleep

Shaurya also fell asleep in her embrace. But after an hour or so got up, she was still sleeping .

Shaurya went out once again quietly , he returned with some orange juice , chocolate and followers. He also bought some food items , in case she gets hungry

He placed them properly beside her with a note saying get well soon Gf.

Placing a kiss on her cheek, he left the hostel.

He reached home and ate with everyone. Alok and tej were discussing about new hiring new teachers . And Devi Gaytri kanchan aastha were talking about how their day went. Bebo and kitty were just gossiping as usual.

Shaurya sighed and thought of anokhi. What was she doing?! Is she awake now?!

All thoughts were crossing his mind. Until he felt a tap on his shoulder , he turned around to see Shaan standing there.

Shaan: mujhe tumse baat karni hai
Shaurya: ji dad boliye
Shaan: Tum theek toh ho na? Tum kaafi different lag rahe ho.
Shaurya: haan, mein theek hu. Woh college ka Bohut pressure hai toh tension hai.

Shaan was not convinced but hummed in response. He thought he was over thinking so shrugged of the thought.

On the other side ,

Anokhi woke up from a deep sleep, she felt fresh and much better. She got up, and saw a bouquet of flowers with chocolates. And it also had other food items such as orange juice. It had a note beside it which said " get well soon, Gf"

She smiled & picked up her phone. Switching it on, she messaged him saying thank you. To which he replied your welcome.

Having a long chat on her phone with him. She ate some of the items he brought and completed some of her work. She got in contact with reema and told her she will be coming college tomorrow. & once again she fell asleep.

—-
That's it for today. Idk what I wrote lol.
Feedback would be appreciated + keep watching shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani only on star plus at 7pm ❣️

~