Chapter 10

The next day, anokhi was still quiet & broken. She wasn't talking as much . Reema was glad that she wasn't going back.
Anokhis outfit:

Shauryas outfit:

Shauryas outfit:

Anokhi knew that even if she got justice, the way she felt would never go away

Anokhi knew that even if she got justice, the way she felt would never go away. The way he touched her , it still wouldn't go. She blinked back her tears as she sat in the canteen with reema.

Shaurya had called everyone in the morning

As soon as shaurya saw anmol, he held his collars instantly.

Shaurya: How dare you?!! TUMHE SHARAM NAHI AAYI!!

Anmol: (pointing at anokhi and trying to free his collars) yeh LADki Jhoot Bol RAHI hai!!! ( looked at his parents , who were looking at him with disgust) please trust me.

Shaurya: Miss bhalla jhoot NAHI bolegi. TUMHE mein rusticate karte hu.

Everyone in the room was in shock.

Then shaurya turns to bebo and kitty.

Shaurya: Aur tum Dono, mujhe toh sharam aati hai ki tum log sabbherwals Ho.

Bebo & kitty: Sorry Bhaiya...

Shaurya: Sorry Kuch NAHI karsakta. Tum logo ki harkaat BOHUT GHATIa thi. Sab ke Saab rusticate

Anmols dad: Pls aap anmol KO rusticate mat kijye.

After having a discussion with the board members, they decided to suspend them for 1 month. Shaurya wasn't impressed with the decision.
He wanted to rusticate all 3 but alok and tej told him that he shouldn't cause of SIACs reputation. Shaurya wanted to protest against that, cause he just didn't care. All that matters was that what anokhi went through was wrong. However he couldn't disrespect their decisions. Anokhi also just nodded, he knew that she was still upset. He kept glancing at her but she was just looking at her floor.

Shaurya was still not calm with them so he warned them that next time any problem from them 3 , they will get expelled.

Later in the day,