Chapter 8

Anokhi laid there curled up. Her tear stain face paining his heart.

Shaurya: Anokhi..

Shaurya ran as fast as he could to her. He quickly placed her head on his lap and starting tapping her cheek.

Shaurya: Anokhi, utho. Dekho mein aagye hu. Tumhe kuch nahi hoga.

Getting no response , he picked her up and ran out of the college.

The guard helped him open the door and he put her in the Front seat.

On the way to the hospital, shaurya drove rashly. He was continuously calling anokhi, bad thoughts were coming to his head but one huge one. What was she doing in the 2nd floor ?!

As they reached, shaurya quickly took anokhi inside and called the doctor to check her

He waited outside patiently, his eyes tearing up. All he knew was, whoever did this would pay the price!!

After 5 mins, the doctor came out. Shaurya quickly went to her.

Shaurya:hi doctor, mein shaurya sabberwal hu , joh ward mein hai Woh anokhi bhalla hai. Meri student, kya Woh theek hai?

Doctor: hello Mr sabberwal, haan woh theek hai. Jab usko stress aur tension hota hai tab Woh faint hojati hai. Aapko pata hai kis wajah se yeh behosh hui hai?
Shaurya: nahi, jab mein aaye Woh pehle se behosh thi.

After talking to the doctor, shaurya was allowed to meet anokhi.

He went inside and looked at her pale face. He sat beside her caressing her hair gently . His heart pained seeing her like this. He placed a kiss on her hand & stared at her lovingly.

The nurse called shaurya outside to fill in the form & he went. He heard screaming from the room.

He ran to the room to see anokhi panicked. She was screaming his name continuously.

Anokhi: PS Ps Ps Ps.... mujhe bacha lo, pls.

Shaurya ran towards her engulfing her into a hug.

Shaurya: mein yahi hu. Anokhi shhhhh. Relax, kya hua. Main hoon na, shhh. Calm down.

Anokhi shrieked . Her eyes become blurry and she again faints in his arms. Shaurya gets worried and calls the doctor.

Doctor: aise lag raha hai jaise inko koi sadma paucha hai. Jitna jaldi hai inko yeh baat batani padegi taki hume pata lage aur inka dil halka hojaye.

Shaurya nodded. He didn't know what happened, the only way was anokhi. He looked from the window to anokhi and sighed.

He felt bad knowing something happened to her and he couldn't save her.

He informed home that he won't be coming since he's stuck in an urgent work.

He went inside and held anokhis hand.

Shaurya: Kya hogya hai tumhe anokhi, aise kaise sadma tumhe laga hai ki tumhari yeh halat hui hai. Kisne tumhari yeh halat ki hai.

He felt broken, seeing her like this.

He fell asleep next to her in the sitting position but his head resting on her hand .

|

It was morning and anokhi opened her eyes. She was thirsty, she saw shaurya sleeping on her hand but didn't react. Shaurya who felt the movement of her immediately got up.

He gave her water and made her drink it.

After making her drink water, he sat beside her cupping her face.