Chapter 16

The weekend flew by, spending time with each other and being in each other's warmth

It was Monday, and shaurya had returned back to sabharwal mansion. He was very happy as he spent a lot of time with his beloved gf.

Everyone was sitting down when Devi came.

Devi: Kaal ek party hai, jo hum denge students ko.

Immediately the chit chatter stopped and all attention was on her.

Tej walked in from behind and stood their firmly

Tej: haa, yeh party students ke liye hai kyunki woh bohut mehnat karte hai. Aur sab sabharwals hone Chaiye waha par

Shaurya: haa, jo bhi apko sahi lage. Lekin Saab students ko pata hai?

Devi: haan, tum log so jao. Bohut kaam hai kaal

Shaurya started feeling uneasiness after hearing that.

Everyone quickly got up excited and went to bed

The next day,

The college was decorated beautifully. The lights & flowers looked absolutely gorgeous on the college.

Anokhi was in her hostel & was looking through her wardrobe when she heard the door knock

She opened the door but found no one, she raised her eye brows until her eyes fell onto a small wrapped up box. She leaned down and picked it up.

Closing the door behind her, she kept it on the bed.

It read

" tumhare liye ek tofa, Meri taraf se. Agar tum yeh pehnogi, mera favourite colour, toh mujhe achaa lagega...
Your beloved boyfriend"

Anokhi blushed , she opened the box. It had a beautiful blue dress. To her surprise, shaurya had provided jewellery and all accessories.

She pulled up her phone and messaged a thank you to shaurya to which he replied with the kiss emoji. She smiled. Putting the phone away , she decided to get dressed

 Putting the phone away , she decided to get dressed

She looked like an angel who just came from heaven.

Whereas on the other side, shaurya was all dressed and was in his cabin.

He was impatiently waiting for a glimpse of her.

The entire college was brightened up & all you could hear was the laughter of the students.

His eyes scanned wherever he went, dieing for a glimpse of Anokhi.

Not taking the torture anymore, he decided to sneak into the hostel.

But before that he made an excuse to the others and left.

He knocked onto the door. Anokhi was trying to do the zip of the dress but her hands couldn't reach.

She sighed , and went to open the door. Thinking it was reema, so she could help her.

But it was shaurya, who without looking at her properly barged in closing the door behind him.

He turned around and was frozen.

Anokhi also stood there staring at him, more like checking him out.

Anokhi clicked her fingers infront of him.

Anokhi: Ps aap, plsss Meri madat Karo.

Shaurya folded his arms

Anokhi: woh mujhse zip nahi horahi.

Anokhi turned around being shy.

He walked towards her and made her stand infront of the mirror.

His soft hands brushed against her back which made their eyes lock. Without breaking the eye contact shaurya done the zip, and back hugged her.

Shaurya: waise you look beautiful.

Anokhi: thank you , aap bhi Handsome lag raha hai.

Shaurya: Meri pasand bohut achi hai

Anokhi blushed looking down. He turned her around and cupped her face placing a warm kiss on her forehead

Shaurya: Aaj bohut ladko ki shakaal tootne wali hai..

Anokhi squinted her eyes and wrapped her arms around him.

Shaurya: kyunki tum aaj sabse khubsurat lag rahi Ho. Tum sirf Meri Ho.

Anokhi smiled and nodded with a smile. She pecked his cheek.

Everyone was out, they were all enjoying themselves. Shagun was also there standing with Devi.

Shaurya however was just following Anokhi like a lost puppy.

-
feedback will be appreciated ♥️ & any upcoming track suggestions are welcome✨ I'm open to any wanted tracks so do let me know in the comments so I can work upon them.

Keep watching shaurya Aur Anokhi ki kahani only on star plus at 7pm - mon/sat 💓

~

Do Dil Mil Gaya • Shakhi FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara