Chapter 11

Shaurya had grabbed anokhi by the shoulders in time.

Shaurya: Sirf ek tarika hai...

Shaurya picked her up immediately. Everyone stared at them with opened mouths and widened eyes.

Anokhi: pls mujhe neeche utariye. Saab dekhraha hai.

Shaurya: tumhare par mein abhi bhi dard hai. Tum chalogi cabin mere saath aur mein ointment launga. Chup chap mere saath chalo.

Shaurya carried on walking, everyone was staring at them shocked. Tej and alok who saw that were shocked. They decided to ask him later about this.

He carried her to the cabin and placed her on the couch. He closed the door .

Then he grabbed the first aid box , and placed her foot on his lap. She knew there was no point of arguing, so she let him be.

He placed ointment on her foot, as soon as it touched the part of the foot, she clutched onto his arm tightly and closed her eyes.

He looked at her and then smiled slightly. He started blowing on her wound while staring at her. He realised how she was slightly smiling. He sighed in relief, she's finally okay now.

As soon as he was done, he cupped her face.
Shaurya: tum theek ho na?

Anokhi: haa, mein theek hu. Thank you.

Shaurya: tum mujhse baat kyu nahi kari ho.

Anokhi: mujhe thoda break chaiye tha. Lekin mein theek hu.

Shaurya side hugged her and placed a warm kiss on the side of her head.

Shaurya: thank god. Mein kitna worried tha tumhare liye.

Anokhi smiled & pecked his cheek.

Anokhi: mein theek hu, no need to worry.

Shaurya kissed her hand and held her hand tightly.

Then something hit anokhi.

Anokhi: Sab Dekh Rahe the. Sab puchenge.

Shaurya: Kya?

Anokhi: Jab aapne mujhe sab ke saamna uthaya tha.

Shaurya: Mujhe koi farak nahi padta. Tumhe chot lagi hui thi. Aur mujhe Kuch samaj mein nahi aaye, toh meine kardiya. Tum phikr mat Karo, koi Kuch nahi kahega. Sab ne meri shouting sun li hogi us anmol bebo kitty ki complaint ki.

Anokhi nodded and cupped his face lovingly.

Anokhi: Aap itna pyaar karte hai mujhse?

Shaurya smiled at her cuteness and cupped her face as well.

Shaurya: haan, sabse zyaada.

She smiled at him .

There was a knock on the door , and shaurya go up. Anokhi also slowly got up.

Reema: Sorry to disturb you sir, Lekin miss kapoor ayi hai.

Anokhi looked confused & shaurya raised his eyebrow.

Shauryas POV:

no way, woh abhi nahi aa sakti. Agar anokhi KO PATA chalgaya toh sab Kuch barbad hojayege. Mein Anokhi ko ko nahi sakta .

As reema stepped inside, a girl stood there with a smirk.

( Devi called her, same like in the show)