Chapter 15

It was morning, the lovebirds were both sleeping peacefully. Shauryas hands were holding onto Anokhi tightly whereas her head were perfectly placed on his chest with her hands wrapped around his waist. However it didn't last long when shauryas phone buzzed. He groaned and rubbed his eyes. He carefully took himself out of her grip, and put on his glasses . The phone flashed badi maa. It was 10 in the morning, he yawned and picked up the call.

Badi maa: shaurya beta, tum kaha ho.

Shaurya: woh badi maa, mein ek dost ke ghar par hu. Kaam thoda late finish hui tha, Mein Sunday ko ajaunga.

Badi maa: dost ke??

Shaurya: haan, woh kitni dher baad hum mile hai. Toh phir mein aaj Aur kaal yahi rehne wala hu. Aap tension maat lijye.

Badi maa: ok, tum aapne khayaal rakhna. Aur jaldi waapis ajao.

Shaurya: ji badi maa. Aap bhi aaram kijye.

Cutting the call, he sighed in relief .

He turned to look at Anokhi , who was stretching her hand in her sleep looking for her personal pillow Which was shauryas chest. He smiled and walked over towards the bed. He lied on the bed pulling her into his arms.

On the other side,

Badi maa: jab shaurya aayega tabhi hum yeh plan execute Karenge.

Alok nodded + with having shagun on the call.

On the other side ,

Shaurya was ruffling anokhis hair, and giving her soft kisses on her hair.

Shaurya: sote waqt kitni pyaari lagti hai. Dil karta hai ki humesha aapne pass rakhu tumko.

Shaurya grinned placing his lips on her forehead. He could feel her smiling. Her eyes fluttered open as he moved back. She smiled at him & rubbed her eyes.

Her eyes then travelled towards the clock which said 10:15 , she widened her eyes and then stared at shaurya who was smirking at her.

She tried getting up but his grip only tightened .

Shaurya : Kya hua Miss bhalla..

He nuzzled into the crook of her neck and inhaled her essence .

Anokhis breath hitched and she clutched onto him tightly

Anokhi: koi aajayega. Aur hum itni dher tak kaise sogye...

Shaurya: aaj Saturday hai, toh koi problem nahi hai. Aur koi nahi aayega..

As soon as shaurya said that, they heard a knock on the door. It was reema. Anokhi pushed shaurya and quickly got up, shaurya rolled his eyes

He muttered  " kabab mein haadi"

Anokhis face went all panicked .

Reema: yaar Anokhi darwaaza kol toh sahi..

Anokhi walked around the door shaking her head and fidgeting.

Shaurya watched each of her actions, her expressions and chuckled quietly.

Anokhi: woh mein aabhi uthi hu Aur mere par mein bohut dard hai..

Reema: Kya hua tere par ko?

Anokhi: mere par mein chot aayi hai thi na. Jab mein sprinkler ke wajah se gidi thi.

Reema: oh haa, tum aapne khayal rakhna. Agar Kuch bhi zarurat ho, toh mujhe call Kardena.

Anokhi: okay, thanks. Bye

Reema: bye, take care.

As soon as reema left, Anokhi slumped onto the bed only to be caged by shauryas arms. They went around her stomach pulling her back, which made her lean on him. She smiled slightly, and closed her eyes.

Shaurya and Anokhi somehow sneaked out and had breakfast in a cafe. They spent some time outside together and then quickly sneaked back into the hostel.

They were both watching tv and having the best time .

Shauryas outfit:

Anokhis outfit:

His arms were inside her oversized jumper & were caressing her waist

His arms were inside her oversized jumper & were caressing her waist. Anokhi was very into the tv screen , shaurya was first very into it but slowly his eyes kept drifting towards Anokhi. So while Anokhi was watching he was doing his own thing.

Her bare legs hitting his legs unknowingly, made him lose control. His fingers unknowingly touched her legs and he felt her breath go hard. She looked at him .

He rubbed her cheek and placed a soft warm peck on it.

Shaurya: I love you , miss bhalla

Anokhi smiled.

Shaurya: tumhe pata hai, ki return mein I love you bi keha jata hai.

Anokhi caressed his face .

Anokhi: I love you too, mr sabberwal

Shaurya smile widened and he held her hand kissing her knuckles .

She rested her head against his & they both closed their eyes .

-
feedback will be appreciated ♥️

Keep watching shaurya Aur Anokhi ki kahani only on star plus at 7pm - mon/sat 💓

~