Chapter 18

In this story, shaurya and aastha have no issues. Aastha and shaan stay in the sabherwal mansion with everyone else happily. Aastha has gone to a work related trip

---------------

Anokhi straightened her clothes up and so did he. Shaurya left the room and after a while anokhi also came. Shaurya was standing beside Kanchan and Shaan , Anokhi was standing beside Reema. Shaurya smiled at anokhi, whereas anokhi blushed and started talking to reema. Shagun was standing beside devi and was talking to the other teachers and professors.

Devi grabbed everyones attention

Devi: First of all, mein aapsab ka shukriya kehungi aane ke liye. Thank you

Everyone clapped..

Devi: This party is for recognising each and every students hard work. Please enjoy the party and make yourself comfortable. However before we continue with the party i would like to call my son shaurya on the stage.

Shaurya smiled and walked towards where she was standing.

Devi looked at shagun and smiled

Devi: And i would like to make a special announcement..

Shaurya raised his eyebrows, what he thought about something being fishy and the uneasiness he felt was right. His eyes sprinted towards anokhi, who looked at him with a wide smile and curious eyes.

She raised her eyebrows , and shaurya in returned shrugged.

Anokhi right away understood that shaurya also had no clue about this announcement

Devi: Aaj, ek bohut khaas din he mere bete ke liye.. shaurya aur shagun ki jo engagment tooti thi, woh aaj hogi.

As soon as those words left devis mouth, shaurya stood their dumbfounded.

Aastha who had just returned from one of her work trips stood at the entrance shocked.

the students were cheering and clapping whereas the entire sabherwal family stood their shocked. gaytri and kanchan gave each other worried eye contacts

Anokhis smile disappeared and she stood their shocked.

Aastha walked towards anokhi,

----------

Aastha knew about shaurya and anokhis relationship because shaurya never hid anything from her.

------

Anokhi looked at aastha with tears. she looked back at shaurya who was staring blankly at her, she knew that shaurya would never decline badi maas decision. she had tears in her eyes and was about to walk away when she felt a tug on her wrist. she looked and saw aastha nodding a no. Anokhi blinked back her tears and stood there. shaurya eyes were filled with tears but also with determination.

Aastha looked at Shaurya who was looking at her, she gave him a nod.

Before devi could grab his hand, he stepped back. the entire party fell silent

Shaurya: aap sab jake party enjoy kiyjiye mujhe apse baat karni hai badi maa

The students nodded and turned and left the area. before anokhi could leave

Shaurya: Anokhi tum kahi nahi jaogi

Anokhis eyes widened, aastha gave her hand a squeeze trying to calm her down

kanchan and gaytri smiled secretly.

shaurya then turned towards devi

Shaurya: sorry badi maa, lekin yeh engagement phir nahi ho sakti

Devi: lekin kyu beta? tum toh shagun se pyaar karte ho na? apni badi maa ka decision tum nahi manoge?

Shaurya: im sorry badi maa, lekin mein shagun se nahi pyaar karte aur mujhe yeh bhi nahi lagta ki maine kabhi shagun se pyaar bhi kiya hai.

Devi and shagun looked at shaurya shocked

Aastha gives a smile and nod towards anokhi who stared at shaurya with a shocked face

Devi grabbed shauryas shoulders

Devi: Yeh tum kya ke rahe ho shaurya?! Hosh mein tho ho na?!!

Shaurya: mein aapne hosh mein aab aye hu badi maa, aapne mere zindagi ka itna baare decision kese leliye meri opinion ke bina?

Devi: kya mujhe aab tumhari opinion aur permision ki zarurat hai?

Shaurya: mein aapse bohut pyaar karte hu aur respect bhi karta hu lekin yeh meri life ka sabse bare decision hai. agar is shaadi mein khud khush nahi hu toh phir mein shagun ko kese khush rakhunga? aur mujhe shagun ke saath apni life spend karni hai, mera yeh haq banta hai .

Shaurya then looked towards anokhi and walked towards her. he looked at her tear stained face and then turned towards devi. he held anokhis hand and walked towards her.

Shaurya: mein anokhi se pyaar karta hu

Everyone in the room were silent, kanchan gaytri and aastha stood beside each other smiling

---

Feedback would be appreciated + keep watching shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani only on star plus at 7pm ❣️

~