Chapter 7

Shaurya reached SIAC, he sighed knowing he won't see anokhi today in class.

Whereas anokhi was already in class with reema and was waiting for shaurya

Anokhi kept glancing towards the door which earned nudges from reema.

As soon as shaurya came inside. All students got up, greeting him .

He started the lecture, and his eyes fell on her. He gave her a raised brow while she shrugged.

Shauryas pov:

What is she doing here?! Meine kaha tha ki aaj maat aana. Lekin yeh bohut ziddi hai , miss bhalla

Shaurya continued teaching where as anokhi was catching up with some notes and making fresh notes.

As soon as the class ended, everyone got up to leave.

Shaurya: Miss bhalla, aap mere cabin mein chaliye, mujhe aapko koi note dena hai last lessson ke.

Anokhi nodded , knowing what he will ask her.

They reached the cabin and shaurya pinned her to the wall.

Shaurya: Meine kaha tha ki tum aaj college nahi aogi, phir kyun ayi?!
Anokhi: Woh, meri tabiyat theek hai abhi isileye

Shaurya hummed in response. He kissed her cheek, and she flung her arms around his neck. She tip toed and kissed his forehead. It was utter bliss.

He grinned making her blush.

His hands went to her waist, tugging her more towards him. His hands tightened around her waist.

They joined foreheads .

When the door knocked, they quickly moved back. Anokhi collected her stuff, and was moving out when Shaurya kissed her shoulder making her blush.

She opened the door to see alok and tej standing there.

Anokhi greeted them and quickly walked away looking for reema.

Shaurya greeted them and they came inside.

Tej: Yeh miss bhalla yaha par kya a
Kari thi?
Shaurya: woh uska notes dena the last lesson ke mein. Waise aaplog yaha? Aap toh aaj ghar par hota hai na? Kuch kaam tha?
Alok: Shaurya puttar Woh, hum teachers ke interview kal se start karenge.

Tej: Haan, aur hum finalise karke tumhe batadenge aur jise bhi hire karna ho Woh tum karlena.

Shaurya nodded & after chatting more about hiring. They left.

Shaurya sighed in relief, thank god they didn't catch them.

Whereas anokhi, was silently walking looking for reema. When bebo and kitty gang surrounded her.

Bebo: Woh anokhi, second floor par koi ladki ki awaaz arahi thi. Mujhe lag raha hai Ki Woh tumhari dost hai.

Kitty: Haan aur Woh anokhi kehri thi.

Anokhi got worried, what if it was reema. Her phone was also coming unreachable. Thanking them she turned around and ran towards the second floor.

Behind, bebo kitty and the gang smirked.

Bebo: Aab is anokhi bhalla Ko Pata chalege, ki Humare se panga lena kitni baadi baat hai.

They started following her .

On the other side, anokhi checked most rooms. There was one room left, she could hear the screaming there.

Anokhi: Reema..

She quickly ran & opened the door. She went into the class room & behind her the door shut closed.

She turned around to see anmol standing there, she raised her eye brows. He smirked at her , coming near her.
He forcefully pinned her by the wall & tried pulling her dress off. Tears were falling from her eyes. She felt helpless. He started moving his face on her shoulder and she shuddered in disgust. She was pushing him away with all her strength. He tried to kiss her but anokhi gathering the strength slapped him.
Anokhi: Tumhari himmat kaisi hui mujhe kiss karne ki aur mere saath zabardasti karne ki.

She moved away creating distance.

Anmol: Tumne sahi nahi kiya. Aab tum dekho, mein karta kya hu.

Anmol left the room , locking the door behind him.
She banged on the door to open, but it didn't open.

She realised that it was only a tape recorder & it was all their plan. She felt disgusted at her self, he touched her everywhere and she felt ashamed.
She had tears in her eyes, using reemas name like this wasn't right. Did they even know how terrified she got when she heard about.

She kept her face in her hands and sobbed.

What had she done to them?! She just didn't have the courage to go and face anyone.

Anokhi tried calling Shaurya Shaan and aastha ( Shaan also met anokhi with Aastha )

She felt tensed. Usually when she tenses up she usually faints. She was feeling dizzy, as she held her her heart. She tried to calm her self down but it failed. She closed her eyes and collapsed to the floor.

On the other side, shaurya was searching for anokhi everywhere . The classes had ended and he just couldn't find her. He asked reema but reema also replied saying she doesn't know and she also can't find her.

Shaurya tensed up. He asked the guard about her leaving and he declined saying she didn't leave.

Shaurya went to the 2nd floor. He checked almost all classrooms. But only 1 room at the end was locked.

He tried opening the door , but it wasn't. He tried several times but kept failing. He didn't know why but he wanted to open this door. Using all his strength he pushed open the door.

& he was shocked ....

-

That's it for today .
Feedback would be appreciated + keep watching shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani only on star plus at 7pm🖤