《FLASHBACK》

*edited*

2 months ago

YOONGI'S POV:

I have fallen for him for almost 2 yrs. Why am I so afraid to confess? Today for sure I am going to confess. It's now or never. I have been stalking him since I saw him in the bar as he is now working in my company it's easy.
I have made a reservation. Now I will call him.

OTP

Yoongi: Hello?
Hoseok: Hello sir.
Yoongi: Can you come with me to a place?
Hoseok: yes sure sir.
Yoongi: come to my cabin now itself.
Hoseok: Ok sir.

END CALL

Meanwhile:

JIMIN POV:

I am on vacation so I came to London to take care of some businesses. I said to dad that I am having a school trip. Anyway, I am going back today.

(In London)
OTP (to Korea)

Jimin: Hello dad.
Dad: Hello sweetie. *smiling*
Jimin: dad I am coming back to Korea today
Dad: ok sweetie. Do I need to pick you?
Jimin: no need dad. Ok, then dad bye flight has arrived.
Dad: Ok bye.

YOONGI'S POV :

Now we have reached the restaurant. We started eating.

Hoseok: sir actually why did we come here?
Yoongi: I have to say something important to you.
Hoseok: ok sir go on.
Yoongi: first don't call me sir.
Hoseok: I -I am sorry Yoongi.
Yoongi: ok I have been in love with you for over 2 yrs but never dared to confess but now I got the courage. So I am asking 'Hoseok will you be my boyfriend?' *nervous*
Hoseok: of course yes. Moreover, who can say no to the 2nd richest man of Korea? *happy*

Yoongi's thought: I am so happy that he accepted but why I feel like he accepted because of money.

Yoongi: I love you.
He gave me a peck.
Hoseok: I love you too.
I guess he likes me. Anyway, I can't hope much.

Then we hope on to the car and started to make a plan where to go. While I was driving I got a call and I was on the call and didn't check the road. I accidentally hit the car on a person who was crossing the car. I made my way to call the lawyer to not make it a serious case and then called the ambulance. I noticed that Hoseok's facial expression is unreadable when he saw the person. I feel his face looks worried, tensed, at the same time happy. Does he know the person? Anyway, I don't care.

Hoseok's thoughts: isn't this Jimin. Wasn't he in London? Anyway, I will ask dad.

JIMIN'S POV 2min ago

I have finally reached Seoul. Now let me eat breakfast and then I will go home.
While walking for finding a taxi a car came and hit me that's all I saw before being fainted.

HOSEOK'S POV:

Yoongi: do you know that person?
Hoseok: no I don't know. Why?
Yoongi: because seeing your facial expressions feels like you know the person.*thoughts: seems like he don't like that person.*
Hoseok: Can you please stop bringing that person to this?*angry*
Aish this person is giving me a heart attack. He is my so-called 'boyfriend'.
Otherwise, I would have punched him. I only want him for the sake of my dream otherwise I would have rejected him.
Yoongi thoughts: so he doesn't like that person.
Hoseok: sorry I just thought of someone that's I just got angry.
Yoongi: Oh it's ok

After getting home.

Hoseok: Mom dad I'm home.
Dad: oh you came just in time.
Hoseok: what happened, dad?
Dad: it's a surprise. *happy*
Hoseok: by the way dad? Is Jimin coming today?
Dad: How did you know. He said he wasn't in touch with you. *confused*
Hoseok: I- i- j-ust g-gues-sed. *shuttering*
Dad: oh ok.

*ring ring*

Dad: oh who is calling now?
Hoseok: don't know dad.
Dad: I will take the call.
* On the phone* hello....what...who are you?.....oh ok we will come fast.*ended call**to Hoseok*son we have to go. *fear*
Hoseok: where dad?
Dad: hurry and come. Jimin is in hospital.
Then they went to the hospital and his dad took care of him.

AUTHOR'S POV :

After 1 and 1/2 months Jimin almost got recovered and he went home but still needed to be on bed rest. So he had to make his meetings of his companies in his house. So a lot of famous and rich businessmen and many other people came. And most of the time his parents and brother got surprised. But still, he didn't say anything other than he is having a company.

After some days Yoongi decided to propose to Hoseok for marriage.
He called him to a place and proposed which Hoseok gladly accepted. They both met each other's parents and all like them being together but someone didn't see them and yes, that was Jimin. Hoseok didn't show Jimin to anyone so no one knew anything about him.

The day before marriage.
Hoseok invited some of his friends for coffee. The others were busy with Yoonseok's wedding.
Bam Bam: so Hobi, you are going to get married tomorrow isn't it?
Hoseok: yeah I am so happy.
Jackson: so what about your dream? Are you not going to pursue it?
Hoseok: Of course I am going to pursue them. Even though I Love Yoongi I won't love him more than my dream.
Bam Bam: WHAT? HOW ARE YOU-
Hoseok: Why do you need to shout for that?
Jackson: don't you know their tradition?
Hoseok: what tradition?
Jackson: they don't like anyone in their family to work as an idol who works under entertainment companies but if you aren't working under any companies like Jimin then it's ok but as long as I know you don't like being like that.
Hoseok: now what will I do?

After a few more talking they all gone home. Hoseok went home and packed all the things he wanted. He booked a ticket to Los Angeles to get more trained.
He wrote a letter to his parents and Yoongi too.
Btw within these 2 months, Jimin was fully recovered.

END OF FLASHBACK.