《PLAN》

*edited*

After 1 week everything with yoonmin seemed to be well. But the fact of Hoseok made the situation worse. But yoonmin have kinda become a little closer to being best friends. These days Yoongi made sure his priority was Jimin and then the rest. Same with Jimin.
Today Yoongi had to deal with some problems. So he called the lawyer (the same one who dealt with Jimin's case) to his house.
The lawyer came and Jimin opened the door and he got surprised. he walked to Yoongi.
Lawyer: Mr.Min, why is he over here. Didn't we close the case? *whisper*
Yoongi: oh Sehun, what case are you talking about?
Sehun: did you forgot the case?
Yoongi: I don't understand.
Sehun: didn't you remember the accident that happened two months ago?
Yoongi: yes. But what does it has to do with him?
Sehun: he was the person who got into the accident. Anyway, who is he?
Yoongi: WHAT?? He is my husband.
Jimin came to him from the kitchen with juices for them.
Jimin: what happened? Why were you screaming?
Yoongi: nothing you can go. It's about our business.
Jimin: oh. ok *he went*
Sehun: why can't he hear about business?
Yoongi: he actually doesn't like to meddle with others' works.
Sehun: oh. ok.
After some talk, Sehun went from there.

SEHUN'S POV:
Isn't Yoongi, Hoseok's boyfriend? Then how did he get married to Hoseok's brother? Is he cheating on Hoseok? He is in L. A so I should tell him this. 

OTP (Sehun and Hoseok)

H: Hello?
S: Hello hyung, I am Sehun.
H: oh. What's up?
S: actually it's about Mr. Min.
H: oh. What about him?
S: Today I went to his house and saw your brother, so I asked him 'we have closed the case then why is he here.' That time he didn't understand so I told him about the accident and I think he is cheating on you with him.
H. Thoughts: I can't say him that I broke up. But how did he move on so fast? I will ask him to spy on him. I don't need that Yoongi to move on.
H: it might be a forced marriage.
S: but hyung I don't think so. He was very calm and soft to him. *confused*
H: WHAT? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. *shouted*
S: Don't shout. I will help you to figure it out.
H: how? I will lose him to Jimin.
S: I will stalk him and say you what is happening.
H: thank you so much, Sehun.
Then they cut the call.

AT NIGHT:

YOONGI'S POV:
I can't believe I done that to Jiminie. How I will apologize to him. He will be angry at me. But still, I have to say him. Otherwise, it will become worse. Then I went to the balcony and started crying. This time it wasn't because of Hoseok but because of Jimin.

AUTHOR'S POV:
While Yoongi was crying Jimin came. But he thought it was because of Hoseok so he hugged him and started to comfort him.
Jimin: hey hyung, it's ok.
Yoongi: nothing is ok.
Jimin: you can try to move on.
Yoongi: I am sorry Jimin.
Jimin: it's ok hyung. You can use me but don't be sorry.
Yoongi: not for that.
Jimin: then? *raised eyebrow while facing Yoongi*
Yoongi: I have hurt you before. Before I knew your name before I knew who you were. Even before I saw you.
Jimin: what do you mean?
Yoongi: I was the cause of your accident 2 months ago. I didn't know it until now. That day Hoseok was with me and his face was having an emotionless face. So I thought he knew you and I asked him but he was angry with me for that. As I was not in a mood I couldn't see your face. I am sorry Jiminie. I didn't know it was you. I am really sorry.
Jimin: it's ok Yoonie hyungie. It was past. Now don't bother about it. Now you are my best friend. So I already forgave you. Now onwards don't cry because of these kinds of stupidity.
Yoongi: thank you, Chimmie.
Jimin: Ok now don't worry. Go and sleep.
Yoongi: Ok. Good night. Chimmie.
Jimin: good night hyungie.

MEANWHILE WITH SEHUN.
INCALL WITH HOSEOK.
S: I don't know what happened there honestly because he was on the balcony. But one thing is that he cried a lot and Jimin came all of a sudden and started comforting him. I guess.
H: oh. ok.

Day.1: with Sehun.
S: they were cuddling each other today.
H: cuddling?
S: yes, today was a holiday. So Jimin told him to watch a movie. And now they are watching and cuddling after having their breakfast and finishing the chores.

Day.2
S: Today I heard Yoongi saying Jimin was his best friend.
H: best friend?
S: yes. Today also Yoongi was crying and Jimin was comforting. And after calming down Yoongi said that he was grateful for a best friend like Jimin.
H: oh. That means he still likes me.
S: when he is crying he always says that 'it hurts, jimin. It really does.'
H: maybe it hurts that he had to marry someone other than me.
S: yes. I think that's what.

Like this every day almost for 1 month Sehun stalked Jimin and Yoongi. Meanwhile, Yoongi and Jimin became a lot more closer. Yoongi's weird feelings(he was already having it when he saw him first. Giving a soft spot for Jimin.) around Jimin became more often as he was more often with Jimin if he doesn't have office. On other hand, Jimin's feelings started growing a lot more. He started forgetting Hoseok and doesn't cry often. Only when someone reminds him he will be sad. Yoongi's parents often come to see Jimin but don't talk a lot as he was mostly busy. They were happy that their son was moving on easily. They were really thankful to Jimin.

AUTHOR'S POV:
Today Jimin and Yoongi came from the office. Yoongi was really tired so he asked Jimin to bring the food to his room. Jimin brought the food.
Jimin: are you not feeling well, hyung? *worried*
Yoongi: I am ok. I am just tired.
Jimin: if you say so.
Then he ate the food. Jimin went downstairs to bring water for Yoongi. He saw Yoongi was laying on the bed. Jimin went near him and touched his forehead which was burning. He went and took the medicine.
Jimin: hyung drink this. You have a fever.
He gave the medicine. And made him lay down. He was about to go to his room but noticed his wrist was grabbed by a hand. Which of course was Yoongi's.
Yoongi: can you sleep with me?
Jimin: what? *thought he misheard*
Yoongi: can you sleep with me? Please. *pleading eyes*
Jimin: oh. ok.
When Jimin slept Yoongi hugged him by the waist and have him a kiss on the forehead, cheeks and then his eyes fell on Jimin's plump lips. He doesn't know why but he had an urge to taste those soft lips. And then he kissed. He will not know anyway. He thought. Little did he know there were two eyes watching his all move.

WITH SEHUN:
S: (he explained everything.)
H: WHAT?? HE KISSED JIMIN??
S: yeah. That's what I said.
H: it's getting out of hand. We need to do something. Did he kiss back?
S: I said you after Jimin slept. So how can he?
H: well I have a friend of mine. He had a crush on Jimin and he confessed but got rejected. Maybe he can help us. It will help us and he can take revenge also. He will have many ideas.
S: Ok. I am hanging up. Bye
H: bye.

OTP (between vhope):
H:(he said all the things).
T: so what do I need to do in this.
H: just say some idea to threaten Jimin to divorce Yoongi.
T: he is still in the same school right?
H: yes. Why?
T: tell some of your and my friends about the marriage and then bully him saying he doesn't worth Yoongi. But wait until I say. I will make Kookie go to Yoongi. So maybe we can plan further.
H: Ok. Thanks, Tae. Bye
T: bye.